The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins Season Tickets advertisement

Amin said:
besides Big Poppa Pump, who else is famous there??

The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:

I LOVE IT!!!!
There is also a new 3-d find you seat program. The upgrades in the site are a taste of whats to come this year!!
I loved seeing the stadium "characters". They make games tons of fun, and Big Poppa is a great guy and a friend to many of the players any myself. He gets the VIP passes all the time at training camp, locker room @ staduim. It goes to show fan's dreams can coime true!!
:missmeth:

Proshopgirl said:
I LOVE IT!!!!
There is also a new 3-d find you seat program. The upgrades in the site are a taste of whats to come this year!!
I loved seeing the stadium "characters". They make games tons of fun, and Big Poppa is a great guy and a friend to many of the players any myself. He gets the VIP passes all the time at training camp, locker room @ staduim. It goes to show fan's dreams can coime true!!

Is Big Poppa the fat black guy? Please excuse my ignorance as the only guy I know that's been called Big Poppa was the late Notorious B.I.G.

TerryTate said:
The last guy, he's been everywhere....Ace ventura included...sticks out like a sore thumb...forgot his "name" though. He does public appearances as I used to have his business card... :lol:
Dolfan Denny??

Proshopgirl said:
I LOVE IT!!!!

The TV camera catches him a minimum twice every game. I love that guy.

awsome video, they play the audio on the radio as often as possible.

The only thing that sucks for season ticket holder s is unless you've been one for a long time your seats suck. This is my third year of tickets and i'm still in row 19 upstairs. At least I'm right on the isle and home side but still. I actually want to pay to go downstairs but i can only get scalped tickets. Scalpers will buy season tickets and never let them go so in a sense it punishes some of the fans but is not illegal :-( wrong forum and all but I had to vent its frustrating. There is no bad seat in the house but walking up to the 19th row when not totally sober is a real pain in the butt

Oh the ultimate dolphin guy.. guuhhh As cool as he is on tv he gets annoying in person real real fast. I was at fan appreciation day and he .. well is obnoxious and part of it is tolerable but he wanted to start acheer for the new buisness manager guy his name escapes me at this moment. Then he waves his signs in front of peoples faces all the time. When i do get to sit downstairs people are annoyed but don't say anything cause he's a die hard. Now Big Poppa Pump on the other hand tries to get people involved and is in my opinion much cooler then that guy. Not to forget that the ultimate Finfan guy has been wearing the same outfit since the early 80's. I saw him on one of the 1980's dolphin yearbooks on ESPN.. SAME damn outfit. Guy just creeps me out a bit.

awing_pilot said:
awsome video, they play the audio on the radio as often as possible.

The only thing that sucks for season ticket holder s is unless you've been one for a long time your seats suck. This is my third year of tickets and i'm still in row 19 upstairs. At least I'm right on the isle and home side but still. I actually want to pay to go downstairs but i can only get scalped tickets. Scalpers will buy season tickets and never let them go so in a sense it punishes some of the fans but is not illegal :-( wrong forum and all but I had to vent its frustrating. There is no bad seat in the house but walking up to the 19th row when not totally sober is a real pain in the butt

I try to buy up every seat around me just so no other teams fans can sit there. Two years ago I had reached 9 seats in section 128 lower bowl.

I let them go last year because I upgraded my seats to a lower row.

I might have two seats available next season in sec 128 row 21. East End Zone. Loud crowd, and lots of players family there, and OJ's crew.

Ozzy said:
I try to buy up every seat around me just so no other teams fans can sit there. Two years ago I had reached 9 seats in section 128 lower bowl.

I let them go last year because I upgraded my seats to a lower row.

I might have two seats available next season in sec 128 row 21. East End Zone. Loud crowd, and lots of players family there, and OJ's crew.
I know what you mean. I'm in 127 and not only are there alot of other teams fans all around me, it seems like every game there is a boatload of one of the opponents player's family and friends by me.

sports24/7 said:
I know what you mean. I'm in 127 and not only are there alot of other teams fans all around me, it seems like every game there is a boatload of one of the opponents player's family and friends by me.

I'm pretty sure that sec 127-128 are where most Dolphins players get their seats. Maybe the Dolphins provide the other teams with seats in the same sections so to keep them all together.

I remember two years ago when the Falcons came to town. Vick had about twenty of his people in the luxury box behind 127.

Makes me sick just thinking about it.

TerryTate said:

i think he calls himself the ultimate finfan like awing said. dolphin denny was a different guy, all in orange with sequins.

pssh, "18 years"... my pop puts them to shame.

bakedmatt said:
i think he calls himself the ultimate finfan like awing said. dolphin denny was a different guy, all in orange with sequins.

pssh, "18 years"... my pop puts them to shame.

The guy that is next to Big Pappa Pump calls himself the Miami Maniac.

TerryTate said:

He is actually works at one of the local hospitals (I work at the same one). Real nice guy and a HUGE fan. I know his name but I'm not going to disclose that without his permission. I have one of his business cards as well. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom