The Dolphins should stay put. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins should stay put.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is a weak draft.There is no reason to trade down.People are saying a Green Bay trade,but #24 is way to far.The only way i do that if Green Bay gives a #1 nexted year and a 2nd round this year.Keep Davenport.We got Gorden.They are the same runners.I dont think that will happen anyway.If we get a offer for a top 10 pick this year with a trade down and a 2nd rounder too.....For what.This is a weak draft.Stay put ...I like Edwards,but i no we are going to get Ronnie Brown.

kingfin said:
This is a weak draft.There is no reason to trade down.People are saying a Green Bay trade,but #24 is way to far.The only way i do that if Green Bay gives a #1 nexted year and a 2nd round this year.Keep Davenport.We got Gorden.They are the same runners.I dont think that will happen anyway.If we get a offer for a top 10 pick this year with a trade down and a 2nd rounder too.....For what.This is a weak draft.Stay put ...I like Edwards,but i no we are going to get Ronnie Brown.
This may be a weak draft, but it's deep in the areas that we need help, and hopefully we will never - NEVER - have another number 2 overall (without trading for it, of course). But, whether you trade down or keep the number 2, this COULD be the best draft in years, based on the fact that we have the number 2.

Back
Top Bottom