The DRAFT FORUM should be ABOLISHED! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The DRAFT FORUM should be ABOLISHED!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im sorry, but I dont think I should be "warned" for posting a thread in the MIAMI DOLPHINS forum that CLEARLY deals with the Dolphins and their future..

A thread like "If Jamarcus Russel falls to Miami, will Saban take him?" has more to do with the Dolphins than the draft! This ridiculous draft forum should be reserved for GENERAL draft talk imo.. Its simply stupid to have all these different forums with such ridiculously rigid rules of engagement..

Im sorry, but I dont think I should be "warned" for posting a thread in the MIAMI DOLPHINS forum that CLEARLY deals with the Dolphins and their future..

A thread like "If Jamarcus Russel falls to Miami, will Saban take him?" has more to do with the Dolphins than the draft! This ridiculous draft forum should be reserved for GENERAL draft talk imo.. Its simply stupid to have all these different forums with such ridiculously rigid rules of engagement..

I removed your warning points, however, that doesn't mean that the mod that warned you was wrong to do so...The draft forum is to talk about the draft....when you start a thread that is about drafting a player, it should always be in the draft forum. Please try to remember that the Miami Dolphins forum is not the only forum that deals with the Miami Dolphins, the Beasts of the East and the Draft forum both, also deal with the topic of the Miami Dolphins but, in a more specific way.

In another month the draft forum will be more active than the main Dolphins forum and for that reason we won't shut it down. It is our goal to provide an easily navigated forum, where people can find the information they want quickly and efficiently. If everyone would use the forums properly, we would accomplish this goal.

Back
Top Bottom