The draft is Tomorrow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The draft is Tomorrow!

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
sorry I'm just excited, when does it start anyway?

Starts at noon tomorrow. Can't wait. How long does the first round usually take? What rounds are usually completed on the first day?

If we take a RB with our first pick... I will be really Surprised. Unless we are drafting him for a trade to another team.

njfinfan said:
Starts at noon tomorrow. Can't wait. How long does the first round usually take? What rounds are usually completed on the first day?
1st round is usually takes about 6 hours or so. They have to complete rounds 1-3 on the first day.

You can go out and play a round of golf, get your dinner out of the way and still catch the Phins pick. (yes it takes that long!)

I just found out it starts at noon tomorrow and goes to 7

I just found out it starts at noon tomorrow and goes to 7

the first three rounds take 10 hours. Tommorow draft is Noon-10PM on ESPN it is on noon-7 and then it picks back up on ESPN2 7-10pm

Yeah i will start getting boring after a little while. I will prob not watch it after we pick at 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
CCMiamiDolphins said:
I think 15 mins is way to long.

I could live with the 15 minutes if they'd just announce the picks when they know who they want. Last year was the height of ridiculousness: the Bengals had a signed contract in place with Carson Palmer...and they STILL waited over 12 minutes to bring him to the podium!

Back
Top Bottom