The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator

Wow. Just a little negativity in the media and now Tua keep's dropping in all my mocks.

How awesome would this be though as a backup plan? Players in ( )'s could have been taken instead.

5 - Tristan Wirfs (or Jedrick Wills)
18 - Austin Jackson (or Josh Jones)
26 - D'Andre Swift (or Jonathan Taylor)
39 - Jordan Love
56 - Curtis Weaver
70 - Tyler Biadasz
141 - Devin Duvernay

All players could realistically fall into our laps with each pick. What a draft that would be.

Last edited:
Really not sure what we are going to do, to many possibilities

Attachments

• wahyur.jpg-1.png
    wahyur.jpg-1.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 13
The 2021 sim is already out. The logic isn't the best right now. Sometimes you'll see a TE getting taken #1 overall. Sometimes Trevor Lawrence. Leatherwood was still available in the 2nd round! Justin Fields was available when I picked, but I decided to keep it realistic and pretend he was already drafted.

No way Humphrey actually gets drafted this high, but I went by need. I only recognized a few of the names.

Screenshot_20200426-171638_Chrome.jpg

Here’s my pointless take on a 3-round 2021 mock (they have us and Houston picking back to back).

Would love to get C Creed a Humphrey and a RT to tie up the OL. And grab an alpha receiver in another deep class and a RB. Also shore up the S position (could also go LB or TE early).

Attachments

• 4805AF05-CC32-4C12-97FD-B7EAA350D18D.png
    4805AF05-CC32-4C12-97FD-B7EAA350D18D.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 7
It is way too early to know what Miami's biggest needs will be.

WR and RB are obvious glamour picks but I am still against drafting them too high.

I would be more likely to want to add one more big time OL player and certainly a pure pass rusher before I am going WR and 1st RD RB is still off the table for me.

Back
Top Bottom