The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator

I usually just restart any mocks that have Burrow falling to 5, it's not happening, neither is Thomas falling to 18. The picks here are solid but unlikely.

I've had some recently with Thomas and Wills falling to 18, so i pick Thomas to be somewhat realistic.

I've had some recently with Thomas and Wills falling to 18, so i pick Thomas to be somewhat realistic.

If any of the top 4 are going to fall it will be Thomas, but even then I don't see the fall all the way to 18, teams will move up to get one of the elite 4, tackles are just to valuable, that could push down folks like Kinlaw and Brown, players we may have an interest in defensively. 18 is a weird spot, could be prime territory for trade up or down.

That's nice, would have liked one of the top three centers but I can't fault you prioritising those other guys in the top 70. The only one I would possibly change there would be Ruiz for Jones at 26, since you took Thomas at 18.

I targeted Hennessy over Dobbins/Winfield at 56 but he was taken right before my pick. I like Ruiz you probably have to target him at 26....and i just don't see a ton of value with OTs still there and a guy like Hennessy and Cushenberry still on the board. We need tackles in a bad way.....and they are so hard to find.

I usually just restart any mocks that have Burrow falling to 5, it's not happening, neither is Thomas falling to 18. The picks here are solid but unlikely.

I do the same thing.

I had one where Thomas, Wills, and Becton all fell to 18. Like you, I took Thomas to be realistic. Wills and Becton were both still on the board at 26.

That was the first time out of hundreds that happened. Thomas, however, is regularly there at 18 now I've noticed. A man can dream.

We have to cheer for a run on WR to push one of the OT's down to 18.

I have been seeing Kinlaw on the board at 18, if that were to happen I take him and find OL later.

Too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom