The Draft Network - Offensive Fits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Network - Offensive Fits

Allen Robinson needs to be a big priority. If you sign him, you automatically have a true $1 receiver. This automatically makes Parker better because AR will take a lot of attention away from him. It will also make Tua a better QB, AR is known to be a good locker room guy also. Signing him also opens up more options in the draft, and doesn't mean you still can't take Smith, Chase, or Waddle.
Not opposed to Robinson. He's an excellent player.

I think it would change the priority in the draft, though. Miami's focus might be finding a slot guy, although Waddle could be a target if he dropped to #18, or close enough for a slight trade up.

It could also open up the possibility of trading #3 outside of the top 10, potentially to a team like San Francisco.

Curtis Samuel is my top want
Resign Karras, or Linsley would be cool but dont wanna spend that much money. We still need a young guy in the draft to develop

Other than that, I'm not splurging too much money. Maybe a lb, or if we could swap out mccain but marcus maye, but thats just madden stuff

Referring to his 1k yards the last two seasons. I wouldn't phantom why people are looking at 1k backs as rare specimens. Anyone carrying the ball over 220 times can get the same production.
Well, if they have a competant line, but yeah.

How the hell does the Curtis kid shake free in Carolina?

Back
Top Bottom