Matt Judon
Levonte David
Brandon Scherff

Last edited:

For those that don’t want to look -

Juju
Aaron Jones
Matt Feiler (as an OL6)

So if you had to name 3 targets on offense, who are you choosing?
I do like that site the past couple years.

Those suggested FAs? Not so much.

I like Jones the player, but big $ FA RB goes against my philosophy in general, and he is going to command more than I care to pay in any case.

The other two, no interest at all.

Do not want Aaron Jones. He’s going to command the highest contract on the market for any tailback and those deals rarely work out. Not interested in paying a used tailback that kind of money when we can draft one on the cheap and get close to the same production. We’ve seen this for years where these really good backs switch teams get a huge payday and then do absolutely nothing to earn that contract at the new stop.

Do not want Aaron Jones. He’s going to command the highest contract on the market for any tailback and those deals rarely work out. Not interested in paying a used tailback that kind of money when we can draft one on the cheap and get close to the same production. We’ve seen this for years where these really good backs switch teams get a huge payday and then do absolutely nothing to earn that contract at the new stop.
probably not even though he managed to run more yards with less amount of games played. They happen to have a better offensive line than we do so it would be a waste of time and money specially with byron jones contract here.

The first two listed are likely to be too expensive. I've seen Jones projected around $12 million. That's nearly half of what Miami is likely to have salary-cap wise.

Don't want any of the 3 listed for different reasons. As far as Lindsey, would love a center like that but I can't see us spending what it'll cost to get him. I don't want to spend on a WR when the draft is full of good/great WR's that we can have on rookie deals for 4 or 5 years.

I'd look at LB,Safety and a rotational DT

probably not even though he managed to run more yards with less amount of games played. They happen to have a better offensive line than we do so it would be a waste of time and money specially with byron jones contract here.
Not sure what Jones' contract has to do with it.

I wouldn't do it if we had 80 mil cap space.

Allen Robinson needs to be a big priority. If you sign him, you automatically have a true $1 receiver. This automatically makes Parker better because AR will take a lot of attention away from him. It will also make Tua a better QB, AR is known to be a good locker room guy also. Signing him also opens up more options in the draft, and doesn't mean you still can't take Smith, Chase, or Waddle.

Back
Top Bottom