The Draft Networks last mock | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Draft Networks last mock

That's a hell of a get via trade down, but I doubt Smitty is on the board at 12 just as much as I doubt Parsons makes it to 18.

But not many people had Lamb on the board at 17 last year....

There are several headlines I saw today saying that there are those in the Houston organization who feel Watson has played his last snaps there.
Just have to wonder if Miami would pull the trigger.

I still think that the Texans can resolve this issue with Watson by hiring a coach which Watson feels comfortable with. At this point though Watson seems to feel he was lied to by the owner when he was told they would listen to his input when it came to the hiring of a new GM and Head Coach.
It appears that there are a lot of internal issues with the Texans organizations which Watson is fed up with but they still have several months to see if they can work things out with him..

I first thought the idea of the Texans trading Watson was a ridiculous idea and I still think that you try to do whatever you can in reason to make your top 5 QB in the league happy. Yet it does appear the Texans are going to be in a rebuilding mode for the next few years and the best way to rebuild is through the draft. With no picks in the first two rounds this year, the Texans might decide that trading Watson is their best opportunity to start the rebuild by getting a number of high draft picks for him and then drafting one of the top 3 QB’s in the draft or a young QB in the trade for Watson.

It will be interesting to see how this situation turns out.
I would do everything in my power to keep him if I'm Houston.

It will be interesting, especially with Miami having the draft resources and a young quarterback to make it happen.

Would hate to see him on the Jets.

They had us trading 3 and a 6th to San Fran for 12,44, and next years 1st, 2nd, 4th

12. Devonta Smith
18. Micah Parsons

not sure we can all agree on much. But I think We can all agree this would be an A+++ day

Maybe if they include Bosa too.

Just have to wonder if Miami would pull the trigger.
Watson is a great QB but i would have to see the trade demands before I am cool with it.

Tua and some of their picks would be fair, but not Tua and all their picks.

Watson would be a big upgrade but with no picks to add talent to the Offense I am not sure ir is the right move.

It would also depend on how Miami really feels about Tua's future.

But you can't just say no thanks to Deshaun Watson, if they can negotiate a fair deal i would do it.

Here is a Draft I just ran for you.

3rd - Ja'Marr Chase - WR, LSU - Getting a weapon and future WR1 for the offense
18th- Christian Darrisaw - OT, VA TECH - Top 10 rated player at 18th overall in a position of need as well, should be happy the draft fell this way
35th - Najee Harris - RB, BAMA - I normally would wait on RBs as I dont think the positional value is there, however no one left on the board graded near Harris, so I take the best football player on the board and get another Offensive Weapon.
50th - Jayson Oweh - EDGE, Penn ST - Will fit right in with the hybrid scheme you all play and provides pressure
81st - Talonoa Hufanga - S, USC - As good as your CBs are I think your safeties are not that good, so I am bringing in some youth and competition, can earn a spot in a normal offseason I think.
121st - Ben Cleveland, IOL, GA - After going defense a couple picks with the highest graded players another Pure Value pick here, gets a nice playing into the IOL Mix and should have been gone before this pick.
197th - Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson - a Nice safety slot player, built like a RB, but quickness of that slot, and good hands, all about TUA finding him a safety net, you have a TE now get him a slot. I think he could start Day 1.
202nd - Phidarian Mathis, IDL, Bama - I am sacred of Bama DL, but this late in the draft to address some depth issues you have there is value enough. Best graded player on my board at the time.
254th - Brenton Cox Jr. - Edge, FL - Again some more rotational depth on the DL, stopping Dual threat QBs, need a deep rotation of legs at the DL position to keep rolling that pressure.

LBer just did not fall in value anywhere for me, I think this is a place that can be addressed in the first couple rounds if you buy some OL or WRs, but without a Free Agency plan I just went into this draft making it all about Tua.
This makes too much sense. Nice draft.

That's a hell of a get via trade down, but I doubt Smitty is on the board at 12 just as much as I doubt Parsons makes it to 18.

But not many people had Lamb on the board at 17 last year....
I had Lamb going higher too. It happens every year. Sometimes I wonder if all these, "that will never happen" people have ever watched a draft?

Back
Top Bottom