THE DREAM SCENARIO....please god...let this happen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THE DREAM SCENARIO....please god...let this happen...

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
WARNING.....reading this scenario could lead you to soil yourself.

Alex Smith gets taken first.....big deal....

We trade down one spot with Cleveland for their pick and their 2nd round pick.....

That would leave us with any RB we would want.....(Ronnie Brown)...John Gruden called him the best RB prospect in years.......We then trade the pick to Tampa Bay for their first and second.....

Chicago will then take Cedric Benson....

Tennessee is reportedley going after Mike Williams (They have two WR's under contract, one coming off a big injury)

So we trade the pick to Minnesota for their two 1st's so they can jump in front of Tennessee to take their man......

We then just take Cadillac Williams with the 7th overall.....

In the process...we add the #18, the #34, and the #36.

This would beat ANY offer that the Vikings can muster for our pick, and everybody would be happy.....Everybody would get their man...including Washington that can land Williamson.

WERE RICH BEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be amazing, except i wouldnt want caddy, id want ronnie brown or cedric benson but with that scenario they wouldnt be available though, o well its still great

Section126 said:

We trade down one spot with Cleveland for their pick and their 2nd round pick.....

That would leave us with any RB we would want.....(Ronnie Brown)...John Gruden called him the best RB prospect in years.......We then trade the pick to Tampa Bay for their first and second.....

Tennessee is reportedley going after Mike Williams (They have two WR's under contract, one coming off a big injury)

So we trade the pick to Minnesota for their two 1st's so they can jump in front of Tennessee to take their man......

This would beat ANY offer that the Vikings can muster for our pick, and everybody would be happy.....Everybody would get their man...including Washington that can land Williamson.

this wont happen

ABrownLamp said:
You forgot to trade the 7th pick to the Redskins for their two firsts.

Are you saying that my scenario is too optimistic? Guess what...by the trade chart...some of them...we end up losing...the other trades are all even.

As for the Skins deal, I thought about it...but that would mean that Cadillac goes to Arizona...and we get None of the star RB's.....

Good thought though.

Section126 said:

Now i've gotta go change my pants. Thanks alot

Wooooo Hoooooo We're Rich Beotch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well since we're dreaming why not give up that 5th round pick for manning while picking up LT for a 7th

This was my favorite chair. thank alot, bast4rd

MARINO1384 said:
well since we're dreaming why not give up that 5th round pick for manning while picking up LT for a 7th

Not dreaming...all of these trades are by the chart.

Back
Top Bottom