The Edge/RW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Edge/RW

I think now that he's happier than he's ever been, Ricky will play better than he ever has. He's playing with the same type of joy he had in college. And you can't tell me that doesn't translate into results.

I sure hope you're right......He has already cut off any excuse for failure.....I mean, what is he going to say next year if he has an average season(1100 yds rushing 8 TD,s and 5 fumbles)?....."I never thought I could feel any better than I did last year but........"?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
I think now that he's happier than he's ever been, Ricky will play better than he ever has. He's playing with the same type of joy he had in college. And you can't tell me that doesn't translate into results.

I agree, Ricky was labeled as a huge supeerstar as soon as he was drafted because of a decision management made to trade all their draft picks for Ricky Williams. Hey, the way i see it is that it wasn't Ricky Williams fault they made that trade, it was theirs, and Mike Ditka's. Ricky is da shiznit and will prove the critics wrong, year after year after year. YOU DA MAN RICKY!!

It's good because it's not LeBetard's opinions

Yeah...we know ol' Le Retard. He'll go overboard again, and then he disappears into the woodwork.

I think Ricky's finally ready to go for it, down here. Talk about filling a need. I longed for those days where you would see the Zsonk dragging guys down the field. I kinda hope Ricky works out to be a mix of Zsonk and Merc.

Run Ricky...RUN! :fire:

I have said all along if you look at the players drafted with the picks given up....the Saints got the better end of that deal.

Arrington is the only player who's good and he's just as much hype as Ricky thus far.

I did like Edge but him with his comments about Ricky not being in the same class as him. Sounding a little full of himself i thought. I hope Ricky blows him out of the water this year.

I think Edge is full of it. I think he did cry when he left UM and I don't think he is as "hard" as he says he is. Strictly camera fluff he uses to intimidate his opponents and fans I believe. Just my personal opinion.

I know EJ. He's really a friendly person. But his mentality and his way of life is not a front whatsoever. He has always been a thug and will continue to be a thug. The money just make his convictions a little stronger. But, I must admit I don't like the comment he made about RW not being in the same class. But I'm glad he did that because I know deep down inside RW is really fumming and will have something to prove on sunday. So EJ thanks for the extra motivation. We will see if EJ mouth may of gotten him and Colts in trouble come sunday.

So far in their NFL careers..Edge does have better numbers than Ricky...this could be because the system...Plus he has a good QB and a dangerous receiver to take the pressure off him..Ricky didn't have these things..He does now and you see the results in game 1 ..110 yards in 3 qtrs..Let's see the rest of the season..I won't compare Ricky's numbers to Edge this year, because Edge is coming off an injury..but next year I will defintely watch closely if both are healthy.

But, so far...Edgerrin is right. I mean look at it. Ricky's always been a full level below him. Until this year from a fantasy perspective, where Edge has to prove he's back from ACL earlier than most athletes manage it...and Ricky has an OC who will give him as many TDs as he can (except when blowing out the lions by 40 points)

By the way from a fantasy perspective, there's a growing number of experts who are starting to think of Ricky Williams as a better fantasy prospect than Marshall Faulk...

Back
Top Bottom