The end of Reggie Bush is near | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The end of Reggie Bush is near

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
I find it odd that Reggie Bush gets a few carries that don;t go so well and he gets put on the bench for extended periods of time but Daniel Thomas can keep rushing for 2 yard plunges over and over again without a chance of breaking a 10 yard run. I think the truth is that this regime has no intention of keeping Reggie Bush next year.

Oh and would it kill Mike Sherman or any offense coordinator over the past 20 years to figure out how to throw a screen pass. How is it that no matter who the coach or players are as long as they have a dolphin on their helmet, running a screen effectively is completely over their heads. Reggie Bush catches the ball very well but you wouldn't know it with this team.

It'd be great if Reggie was a Warrick Dunn type back- smallish back that could take hits and dish out his own between the tackles. Reggie just seems scared to hit holes at speed / dances too much - where as Thomas hits them with conviction. Enjoys his explosiveness and homerun type capability on the team though. Wish we had a better Oline for him to run behind too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy had zero holes to run through. Bush, Thomas and Miller have shown what they can do when the line does their job. This is not on the running backs.

I find it odd that when Thomas comes into the game with actually move the ball on offense from time to time while when Bush is in there we go 3 and out. The last time I checked, banging it up in there for 2 or 3 yards beats the hell out of being tackled behind the LOS.

Back
Top Bottom