The entire team has quit...trade everyone. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The entire team has quit...trade everyone.

Gutted and tanking dies not mean historical blowouts every week. Why would it hurt to trade Minka, Drake, and anyone else that wants to go. If I were the logo I would be demanding a trade.
When you gut a team to the point we have, it does mean some horrible losses against top teams.

I wasn't in favor of a complete tank, but now that we are at this point, I am strangely at peace with it.

The score didn't reflect it, but I saw improvement today, both defensively, and on the O line. The pats are SB winners, and look to have come back just as strong, if not stronger. We have no chance to compete with them, or any other top team. We don't have the players. The players we do have don't know the system well enough for it to be "automatic". They are often out of position, and always a step slow.

I can't put this on Flores. IDK if he will turn out to be a good HC, or not, but he doesn't have the horses to be competitive. I don't feel sorry for him though. He knew the deal when he accepted the job.

Who specifically quit? Name names please. Even Minkah forced a late fumble.

Being bad isn’t the same thing as quitting.
The only one I might have was KB on the pick 6. But there was no way for him to get within 10 yards of Collins by the end of the play.

From the coaching staff down, the entire team has quit. They lack passion and any sort of a game plan.

Besides X, why not trade everyone you can and start over? It cant hurt. And we can can stockpile picks for the next couple years.

Image having 3 first round picks next year, and multiple picks in round 2-4.

The reason we suck is because we already got rid of any talent this team had.

You might wanna find a second team to root for during this rebuild, because things will get worse before they get better.

I'm not sure where you think we will get another 1st round pick from, but we already have 2 first rounders the next two years and plenty of picks in the 2020 draft.

If you dislike the coaching staff or GM, well, there are plenty of others here that agree with you.

I'm going to give them time though.

Yes,

I started to become a dolphins fan during the wildcat era, and this dumpster fire that I see on the field compelled me to come back and vent.

Sad but True...
The "Wildcat Era".....holy crap! I went to my first game in 1971. I understand your frustration, but nobody has quit and there was definite improvement on the defensive side of the ball this week.

When you gut a team to the point we have, it does mean some horrible losses against top teams.

I wasn't in favor of a complete tank, but now that we are at this point, I am strangely at peace with it.

The score didn't reflect it, but I saw improvement today, both defensively, and on the O line. The pats are SB winners, and look to have come back just as strong, if not stronger. We have no chance to compete with them, or any other top team. We don't have the players. The players we do have don't know the system well enough for it to be "automatic". They are often out of position, and always a step slow.

I can't put this on Flores. IDK if he will turn out to be a good HC, or not, but he doesn't have the horses to be competitive. I don't feel sorry for him though. He knew the deal when he accepted the job.
Damn. Say it one more time for the people in the back. I was shocked at the first half score in light of the sorry state of the offense. Minus bone headed plays by Rowe/Fitzpatrick and even Howard, that defense was doing all it could and showed effort. I WILL SAY ....Flores needs to get his head out of his arse and play Rosen. Even basic playbook items would have been executed better than I've seen Fitzpatrick execute.

Dude, you need to get your head out of your arse, no offense dude. But he didn’t start him on purpose until he finds some sort of cohesion on the O-Line. He had to protect the kid. He will start next game, a little sooner than expected

Damn. Say it one more time for the people in the back. I was shocked at the first half score in light of the sorry state of the offense. Minus bone headed plays by Rowe/Fitzpatrick and even Howard, that defense was doing all it could and showed effort. I WILL SAY ....Flores needs to get his head out of his arse and play Rosen. Even basic playbook items would have been executed better than I've seen Fitzpatrick execute.
[/QUOTE

Dude, you need to get your head out of your arse, no offense dude. But he didn’t start him on purpose until he finds some sort of cohesion on the O-Line. He had to protect the kid. He will start next game, a little sooner than expected
Your head is up yours if you can't read. I said the same damn thing.

Not to mention Mr. Shank the great punter we have. My lord help us Fin Fans please

Then what the hell are you crying about. Good God, where do you people come from. You didn’t say that at all.
Look dude. I watch the games just like you. Any fool who thinks that Rosen couldn't have done marginally better is stupid. If that' s you so be it. What rock did you crawl out from?

I just pointed out in another thread that I can see what the thought process with Rosen might be.

Flores brought him in very late last week. A little earlier this week. With limited plays, the staff has time to dissect these plays in depth, with Josh in the film room, and build upon it week by week. By bringing him late, there is really no pressure on him to do anything other than just play ball. The game can't be lost twice.

I totally agree though, It's time to crank it up a notch. He had some very nice throws that were dropped. Not his fault, and I'm sure Flores, and O'shea will notice. He also showed more pocket awareness than I've seen in a Dolphin QB in a decade+.

What number is Everyone? And does anyone want everyone? Maybe we should just trade Somebody or Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom