The entire team has quit...trade everyone. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The entire team has quit...trade everyone.

dolphinfan41

Active Roster
Reaction score
From the coaching staff down, the entire team has quit. They lack passion and any sort of a game plan.

Besides X, why not trade everyone you can and start over? It cant hurt. And we can can stockpile picks for the next couple years.

Image having 3 first round picks next year, and multiple picks in round 2-4.

We’ve been out scored 102-10 in two games...not really sure who has any trade value at this point unless you want them to sell low.

From the coaching staff down, the entire team has quit. They lack passion and any sort of a game plan.

Besides X, why not trade everyone you can and start over? It cant hurt. And we can can stockpile picks for the next couple years.

Minkah and Drake are already on the block, who do you think is left that would get a 4th or higher?

Yes,

I started to become a dolphins fan during the wildcat era, and this dumpster fire that I see on the field compelled me to come back and vent.

Sad but True...

Haha what a dumb useless post hahah
Did you get notified that we gutted the team so we can rebuild???

So if we tank and trade away talent to get 1 player, how many years do you have to rebuild around that player to start winning again??

Haha what a dumb useless post hahah
Did you get notified that we gutted the team so we can rebuild???

Gutted and tanking dies not mean historical blowouts every week. Why would it hurt to trade Minka, Drake, and anyone else that wants to go. If I were the logo I would be demanding a trade.

Do you even know you’re alive!? God God no thought process. We have over 20 picks over the next two drafts.
Maybe find out what’s going on with the team before you post stuff like this

So if we tank and trade away talent to get 1 player, how many years do you have to rebuild around that player to start winning again??

What are you talking about? That is exactly what we have done. Who's left that we can get any compensation for? Drake? sounds like it may be in the works. Minkah? sounds like it may be in the works.

You're not getting anything of value for Jones, or any of these other guys.

I saw many defensive players giving a strong effort throughout the game. There is a definite talent gap, and they competed for the entire first half despite being hung out to dry by the offense. I am disappointed by the high number of drops by the backs and receivers.

The defensive players did a better job aligning and executing some of their assignments. Wiltz is struggling. Not surprising. Rowe is not playing well, but Jenkins was pushing the pocket.

The pathetic part is the offense especially the line and the tight ends.

Who specifically quit? Name names please. Even Minkah forced a late fumble.

Being bad isn’t the same thing as quitting.

Personally, I'd like to see what Flores and his staff can do. Also, I was rather impressed with Rosen's throws. At least 5 or 6 passes were right on target. So, no wouldn't trade him.

Dude, you’re lost. You don’t know anything about this game or what happened on the field today. We have no talent, and guess what? It was done on purpose

Gutted and tanking dies not mean historical blowouts every week. Why would it hurt to trade Minka, Drake, and anyone else that wants to go. If I were the logo I would be demanding a trade.

Back
Top Bottom