The Essence Of Kris Richard | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Essence Of Kris Richard

Richards is the latest HC candidate to become vastly overrated on this site. Most people that are high on him now couldn’t pick him out of a line up 8 weeks ago if they had a gun to their head.

:lol:

Hey, I knew who he was! But I also do not think he's the kind of guy we should be hot and heavy chasing right now. We could do worse, though.

It’ll be someone nobody expects. 1/2 of you will praise the hire, the other 1/2 will talk about how much of a bum he is, and me???..... I’ll have no clue whether it’s a good hire or not, but will be optimistic.

Richards is the latest HC candidate to become vastly overrated on this site. Most people that are high on him now couldn’t pick him out of a line up 8 weeks ago if they had a gun to their head.

True. But its not our job to identify to HC candidates. All of this is just entertainment.

Just read that he played for the Dolphins in 2005. He was drafted by Seattle but traded to us a few years later. He wasn't here long, but I hadn't seen anyone else mention this.

While I agree, I do think it's more indicative of a totally underwhelming group of candidates they seem to have settled upon. I'm still hoping for someone who they've be working on in secret, maybe because he doesn't want to hurt his recruiting for the college he is head coach of, to be the guy but of that group of candidates we've been told about , Richard is probably the best hope.

Vastly overrated? Based on what?

Should be interesting to see if he decides to stay with the Cowboys or takes a chance on us.

I have a feeling that he is coming to Miami. No way they are going to pay him as much as us. Plus, this is a HC opportunity. LoB 2.0 in South Beach!

Would love to see Richard get something out of tank

I have a feeling that he is coming to Miami. No way they are going to pay him as much as us. Plus, this is a HC opportunity. LoB 2.0 in South Beach!

I want to be optimistic but this team has been burned so many times before with coaches and GMs leaving them at the altar that I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest to see him stay in Dallas with a huge pay raise and better title and take his chances with the HC market in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom