The Excuse Game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Excuse Game.

What is the lamest excuse given so far ?

• Injuries

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Draft Picks-Not enough of them to make a difference.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurricanes-Cut down on our practice time

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ricky Retiring leaving us in a lurch.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No good QB FA available

• Media being too negative

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No time for the OL to gell

• Shuffling of RBs

• Other-Just in case I missed a good one.

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q: Why does Dave Wannstedt keep bringing up his so-called "list" of bizarre occurrences? Sounds like a list of excuses to me!

A: "It definitely has merit, but I also can understand how Wannstedt's statement can be construed as an excuse for the team's lousy start. But that being said, some wild things have happened to the Dolphins this year, from the Williams retirement to the shuffling of tailbacks to the effects of four hurricanes hitting Florida to a kicker straining a calf muscle during pre-game warm-ups. But with the Dolphins not having made the playoffs for the two previous seasons and the widespread unhappiness in the team's fan base, I don't even know if a locker room plague would help Wannstedt save his job at this point. There also is no excuse for some of the on-field mistakes that are being made."
[/font]
[/font]

This is the first question from Insiders Q&A (Public) which is a subscription service but it gave me an idea for a new poll.So here it goes.

In your opinion which is the lamest excuse given so far for the Fins difficulties ?

Note:The Other category is just in case there is a good one I missed.The way these threads are set up you cannot correct the thread titles or polls (Only the Mods can do that)

Hurricane​
andrew-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom