The Fall of the Patriots | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

We just waived Thompkins and kept Amendola. Belichick losing his mind this season. I dunno'. I just dunno'

I think people are predicting a fall way too soon. They do seem vulnerable but I wouldn't give up on the Pats with the coach they have. Its a long season.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

We just waived Thompkins and kept Amendola. Belichick losing his mind this season. I dunno'. I just dunno'

Thompkins cannot even get on the field this year is he really a loss.

I think people are predicting a fall way too soon. They do seem vulnerable but I wouldn't give up on the Pats with the coach they have. Its a long season.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Thompkins cannot even get on the field this year is he really a loss.

He's a potentially dynamic WR that's made some clutch catches. Meanwhile, Amendola is still lingering like a lingerer that lingers. Amendola is the guy who should be cut, cap hit or not. 16 yards in 4 games, never gets open, highest paid WR on our team.

ae4c3b06e04de74b8bf0c472eaf6d79e0314280b-1.jpg

I can not count the Patriots out until I see more. This is a team that just does not seem to lose 2 games in a row. They have looked terrible so far this season, even in victory over the Raiders, but we are talking about Tom Brady. A QB and a HC with the credentials they have can not be written off based on a couple of games. I will need to see them embarrassed a few more times this year before I throw dirt on them.

Its funny though, on FH, you can not count QBs out who have proven NOTHING in their careers if they have a string of terrible games on multiple occasions. But, a HOF QB like Tom Brady can be buried after a couple of clunkers. People just know he is done. Laughable.

Sure, maybe Brady is done. We will find out. But, this is a guy who HAS PROVEN plenty in the NFL.

ae4c3b06e04de74b8bf0c472eaf6d79e0314280b-1.jpg

I can not count the Patriots out until I see more. This is a team that just does not seem to lose 2 games in a row. They have looked terrible so far this season, even in victory over the Raiders, but we are talking about Tom Brady. A QB and a HC with the credentials they have can not be written off based on a couple of games. I will need to see them embarrassed a few more times this year before I throw dirt on them.

Its funny though, on FH, you can not count QBs out who have proven NOTHING in their careers if they have a string of terrible games on multiple occasions. But, a HOF QB like Tom Brady can be buried after a couple of clunkers. People just know he is done. Laughable.

Sure, maybe Brady is done. We will find out. But, this is a guy who HAS PROVEN plenty in the NFL.

Brady is being allowed an average of 2.15 seconds per play to make a decision with a questionable receiving core, which is apparently the 4th lowest since the NFL has been keeping track. It's the offensive line. It's hot garbage. I'm positive if Tom had protection he would be lighting the league up 2012 style.

Last year, just with Gronk coming back, NE became the most productive offensive in the league until he went down from the Ware hit.

I can understand saying "Pats won't win the Superbowl with that offensive line," but instead saying "Brady is done" is just tabloid trash

Oh, look, summer is over and it's beginning to get chilly. Isn't this when you have your annual Miami implosion? No? Still two or three weeks to go? Not that cold yet? Ok.

If they lose to the bungles today theyll have everyone questioning them...may cause a coaching staff melt down.

Oh, look, summer is over and it's beginning to get chilly. Isn't this when you have your annual Miami implosion? No? Still two or three weeks to go? Not that cold yet? Ok.

Oh look, the league hasn't yet lifted its ban on videotape cheating..and the children of under-developed countries need new clothing.

0201superbowlclothes630x420620x413-1.jpg

Sources: Tension may end Brady's Pats run

Tension exists between Tom Brady and the New England Patriots' coaching staff, and multiple sources told ESPN that they believe it could influence whether the quarterback finishes his career with the team that he has led to three Super Bowl titles.

Two sources told ESPN that former rookie quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was drafted as Brady's successor and the move could happen "sooner than later." No source suggested that "sooner" would mean a change during the 2014 season.

Tom Brady may not finish his career in New England because of tension between the star quarterback and the Patriots' coaching staff, according to sources.
Much of Brady's frustration relates to the downsizing of the Patriots offense that stems from questionable personnel decisions and the retirement of longtime line coach Dante Scarnecchia after the 2013 season, the sources told ESPN.

One team source told ESPN that a conservative approach is necessary and said everyone needs to be patient to allow the team and staff to get on the same page. Brady's declining performance also has been cited internally, a source told ESPN.
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...gland-patriots-impact-quarterback-future-team

Brady deserves to be pissed. Conspiracies in New England with native fans have begun to simmer about the coaching staff trying to undermine him to move on from his 2015 contract which locks in his guaranteed money.
Kraft and Belichick are underestimating the local outrage if thats true.

Coaching has failed him. If he goes to Cleveland, Arizona, teams that are solid with a lot in place, watch out NFL.

Tom Brady sucks huh?

He is out there throwing DARTS early. 7-0 Pats.

This forum is hilarious. So many of you are so clueless.

A HOF QB has a couple of bad games and he is finished. GET REAL.

Meanwhile, Tannehill sucks most of the time but, we have to SEE WHAT WE HAVE!!!!! Laughable.

Back
Top Bottom