The Fall of the Patriots | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

A pissed off Brady is a good Brady imo....always has been. Maybe Cincy can weather the storm that was certainly coming and take care of business. That stadium is electric right now. The fans know this is basically the first crossroads they've had in over a decade. Go Cincy!

Tom Brady sucks huh?

He is out there throwing DARTS early. 7-0 Pats.

This forum is hilarious. So many of you are so clueless.

A HOF QB has a couple of bad games and he is finished. GET REAL.

Meanwhile, Tannehill sucks most of the time but, we have to SEE WHAT WE HAVE!!!!! Laughable.

Give it a rest Richard. Aren't your supposed to be making love to Matt Ryan's losing jock?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Tom Brady sucks huh?

He is out there throwing DARTS early. 7-0 Pats.

This forum is hilarious. So many of you are so clueless.

A HOF QB has a couple of bad games and he is finished. GET REAL.

Meanwhile, Tannehill sucks most of the time but, we have to SEE WHAT WE HAVE!!!!! Laughable.

This thread was posted before the start of the season, genius.

I've not wavered on my claim that New England will finish with double digit wins this year. It's their division hands down.

Bengals are a fraud.

No. They're a good team. They just aren't good in primetime games (I can't explain it).

Their quarterback, however, is a fraud. If he leads them to a comeback win tonight, I'll change my tune and give him his due. But he won't.

Brady can't even hit Edelman wide open on a deep ball. What a joke.

Bengals killing themselves with these deep attempts.

This thread was posted before the start of the season, genius.

No **** Sherlock. I was responding to the numerous posts that have been made over the last few days in this thread.

Two things evident in this game: Brady is still a badass (unfortunately) and the Bengals still bungle under pressure, just like every year. How Marvin Lewis keeps a job is only a little more mind-boggling than him being used as a reason to keep coaches for centuries regardless of success.

Fortunately, the talent on that team is still capable of overcoming godawful coaching by taking advantage of a team that is weak outside of Brady.

F
Two things evident in this game: Brady is still a badass (unfortunately) and the Bengals still bungle under pressure, just like every year. How Marvin Lewis keeps a job is only a little more mind-boggling than him being used as a reason to keep coaches for centuries regardless of success.

Fortunately, the talent on that team is still capable of overcoming godawful coaching by taking advantage of a team that is weak outside of Brady.

I've made this observation previously - and nothing I've seen.so far today dissuades me: if you think about it, its hard to deny that Marvin Lewis is the coaching equivalent of Melty Ice

Back
Top Bottom