The Fans at the Colts game.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fans at the Colts game....

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Hey, most of the Fins Fans at the Colts game were NOT LOUD ENOUGH! When me and my friends go to a Canes or Fins game we make sure that we are loud man, I mean loud enough to disrupt the opponent's count. That's how ya participate and help your fav. team win or at least get the edge. Now I'm not saying that everyone there didn't do it, just the friggin majority. When the Canes were down in points against the Gators earlier in the year, the fans never gave up trying to keep the home-field advantage for them at the Orange Bowl. You seen the results of that one. I'll be at the Ravens game and/or Redskins game and hopefully people will help this team keep the HF advantage in those games. BTW, I heard Fin's players say that home-field advantage is obsolete in this day and age, but it's BS IMO. Some fans are just not doing their job!:yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you will find that anytime a team is playing like crap, the fans are taken out of it.

That's pretty consistent everywhere.

Well I do know one thing and that is college football crowds got more juice in them then NFL ones. At least they don't give up so easy on their team.

Peyton actually said home crowd noise works in his favor since he can call audibles at the LOS and the D cannot hear them. This means he does not have to change the audibles as often.

Of course, we s/b loud as heck ag the Ravens and their rookie QB :D

I was at that game

And our section was loud, but when your defense is constantly missing tackles....you kinda loose the fire to cheer. All you can do is sit and watch in dismay. Though the score was close, we were dominated by the colts, both offensively and defensively. Any crowd would've been quiet. Hell watching RW get tripped up by a desperation arm tackle, when there was nothing between him and the endzone beyond that tackle is fustrating... So don't blame the fans, blame the team. They look like the heat got to them becasue they played lethargic and unpassionate.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I think you will find that anytime a team is playing like crap, the fans are taken out of it.

That's pretty consistent everywhere.

We played well enough to beat the Colts.

Our fans are horrible.

It was a good game for the most part.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Our fans are horrible.

Is that like.... "there is No I in Team"

because you are a fan..... last time I checked.

all i know is when the camera panned on people time and time again, people were yawning, sitting in the sun melting, picking their nose, adjusting there underwear.................. just embarrassing. :mad:

Originally posted by M-REAL
Hey, most of the Fins Fans at the Colts game were NOT LOUD ENOUGH! When me and my friends go to a Canes or Fins game we make sure that we are loud man, I mean loud enough to disrupt the opponent's count. That's how ya participate and help your fav. team win or at least get the edge. Now I'm not saying that everyone there didn't do it, just the friggin majority. When the Canes were down in points against the Gators earlier in the year, the fans never gave up trying to keep the home-field advantage for them at the Orange Bowl. You seen the results of that one. I'll be at the Ravens game and/or Redskins game and hopefully people will help this team keep the HF advantage in those games. BTW, I heard Fin's players say that home-field advantage is obsolete in this day and age, but it's BS IMO. Some fans are just not doing their job!:yell:

WTF, now fans are being blamed for losses, fumbles and sacks?

We were loud when our D was on the field. WTF is the problem?

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Our fans are horrible.

Our D played well enough and we were loud for them.

Our O once again did not show up in 1 half while our D - supported by the fans - held a high powered offense to 9 lousy stinking points.

You saw a good offensive game? Where? Longest drive 3:30 min? Our O when on the field fumbled and bumbled for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom