The Fiedler Saga, When Do We Pull Him!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fiedler Saga, When Do We Pull Him!!!!!!!

wood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So guys youll saw the game, several of his passes were just plain bad, one he tried to squeeze in betwen 2 defenders and Chambers had to go real high, the pass toMcMichael was behind him and youll know its hard to turn back and make the catch, the other i think may have been on Chambers breaking off the route, but the other was just plain horrible.

So on to next week, How many pics must he throw before we see Ray "cool hand" Lucas.

Is it gonna be one, two, Three, or four.

Im tired of Jay whining about not having targets, **** hes got Chambers, OG, Ward, Edwards ,the Rickster, Mcmichael nad Edwards the Miracle.

Id love to se ray runing that offense

I have never accepted Fiedler, I just have to stomach him. Do you guys really think a guy who has been a carer backup in Philly, Minnesota, and jacksonville, can come down here and run a high powered Norv Offense and not to mention Chan's O.

This guy will never ge us there, **** neither did Dan!!!!

I would like to be proved wrong put in LUCAS and see what happens.

I have always been a Fiedler hater, he cannot shouldr a game and take over, he doesnt have it in him.

Down with the big eared big nosed SOB, Go back and coach kids how to be QB's no that is some funny ****

We dont pull him till he starts losing games consitently....If he was playing defense against the chiefs as a CB then I would say PULL HIM NOW!!!...but since it wasnt his fault...let him play...Besides he has heart, playing with an injured finger on the throwing hand.

I say we leave him in there long enough to drive guys like you into becoming Bills fans.

I think this is extremely premature... Jay shoulders some of the blame for the loss yesterday... but certainly not all of it. Are we going to bench Freeman for missing those tackles? Thomas for not covering Gonzo well enough over the middle? JT and the rest of the DL for not putting enough pressure on Green?
Please... it's one bad game by every aspect of the team... except ST's... let's just cut them all and start over... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by WharfRat
I think this is extremely premature... Jay shoulders some of the blame for the loss yesterday... but certainly not all of it. Are we going to bench Freeman for missing those tackles? Thomas for not covering Gonzo well enough over the middle? JT and the rest of the DL for not putting enough pressure on Green?
Please... it's one bad game by every aspect of the team... except ST's... let's just cut them all and start over... :rolleyes:
:up:

Amen! The whole team, the coaches, the fans like me who said don't worry about KC, we all lost the game yesterday. Unless someone has a time machine the guys can't do anything but learn from their mistakes and look ahead to the Pats!

Originally posted by WharfRat
.. let's just cut them all and start over... :rolleyes:

Wharf....I actually believe there are people in here today that would think that was a good idea.:lol:

I nominate Wood as our starting QB. He obviously knows what not to do.

If Jay's finger is holding him back, then yes I think Ray should get the start. However once Jay is healthy, he should get back in there.

Lucas is a good QB, and so is Jay, but remember the pre season means jack crap. Vinny looked all world in the pre season, so Ray might not do diddly now...get it?

Back
Top Bottom