The Final 2004 Season War Cry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Final 2004 Season War Cry

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
In a sick a twisted way, I hope this is the ONE offseason blunder, among the many that have infested this team, which finally lights that fire under this crew of underachievers. I'm serious......... I hope to God these guys don't give up before they've even hit training camp because a selfish pothead, who cares of nothing but himself and his own enlightened happiness, gave up on the team. I hope these guys play with the biggest chips on shoulders ever witnessed in the history of sports.

This was a kick in the balls, a sucker punch to the back of the head, a man killing your mother all rolled into one if I may metaphorically say so. I hope our motto for this season is "F*ck Ricky Williams, this is our team."

After the shock my first thought was Wannstedt has always righted this team probably not this time.

It could go either way and I will be rooting like you that the team gets fired up instead of going into the tank.

Go Dolphins.

Merman said:
After the shock my first thought was Wannstedt has always righted this team probably not this time.

It could go either way and I will be rooting like you that the team gets fired up instead of going into the tank.

Go Dolphins.

See if I were a Dolphin, I'd obviously be stunned initially..........but once it all sank in I'd be dying to prove that one man didn't control the destiny of 52 other guys.

enigmatics said:
See if I were a Dolpin, I'd obviously be stunned initially..........but once it all sank in I'd be dying to prove that one man didn't control the destiny of 52 other guys.

:) Here, here. This is positive post about a bad situation, and makes sense.
That chip is going to be a big one as well :yell: This might be good in some ways, who knows :confused:

I'm a grown man, and I was nearly in tears when I heard the news. The Dolphins are one of the most important aspects of my life. I live and breathe Dolphins football. I can't describe the heart-ache this selfish man has caused me.

Screw Ricky Williams. And thanks for nothing. I can only hope that our boys play with the passion, that is, and should be Miami Dolphins football. This is a huge blow but I refuse to give up on our season. I hope our great players feel the same.

Ricky or no Ricky, I'm a Fin Fan for life.

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom