The Finheaven Draft Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Finheaven Draft Game

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here is how it will work. You can write your submissions to me at dajesus16@hotmail.com, or PM me here. Points will be awarded for the player being taken in the right #slot. The selecting teams doesn't matter. Your entry should have your finheaven name at the top, and #1-#32 and the player you think will be taken at that spot. When your entry is mailed it is final and will be posted first chance i get. There will not be a chance to change your pick after you have sent me your submission.

This is how the points break down:
On the dot 32 points
1 away 16 points
2 away 8 points
3 away 4 points
4 away 2 points
5 away 1 point
6+ away 0 points.

After the draft I will need help tallying the results if anyone wants to.

This thread will be closed, so only I can post everyone's entries, but feel free to start threads discussing the draft. Good luck to all, and I will hopefully get a prize for the winner. If the site doesn't have one I will probably pony up for something, but bragging rights are fun to.

I am opening this thread. I haven't received one entry so i am assumeing there is no interest. After 2night I won't be a near a computer untill Saturday. So if you want to play post your prediction.

i will play, but im not quite ready to post my final selections yet, i need 2 talk 2 a couple more folks still. thx

Back
Top Bottom