The Fins #1 Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins #1 Pick

Quarterback with the first pick at 13

• Total voters

fins317

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It is that time of year, the slack time between the opening rounds of free agency and the draft. What I am about to say, there are no sources and only my crazy ideas. I was initially sold on the "Suck for Luck... ooops that was another regime, I mean suck for Tua" band wagon. After listening to numerous radio shows and reading till I fall asleep at the computer, I think we might, might draft a quarterback. Several things have to fall into play. First, I do not think Miami will trade up. This is not their chemistry. I think if one of the top three quarterbacks fall into their lap at 13 (Ironic, Dan's number so maybe this is a sign to take a QB!!!), they will probably grab one. It would not be bad to have Murray/Haskins/Lock sit behind Fitzmagic/bust for a year and develop. No sense in getting him killed while we assemble the pieces.

I don't read into the hype. I am saying there is the possibility of Murray, Haskins or Lock. Looking back 2 months ago before the the media hyped up Murray, he was projected to go at 13 or lower.

I just said no because the top 3 will not be available.

Back
Top Bottom