The fins linebackers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The fins linebackers!

malzacher

Scout Team
Reaction score
At some point soon, Miami needs to start thinking about youth at linebacker. Dansby and Burnett are up there now and we lack depth. I think they'll start addressing it next year but would you be pissed if Miami took the best linebacker in the draft at 12 even though its not necessarily a need right now? If he truly was BPA? But tealisticlly I think next year is when they'll really focus on the tight ends and linebackers.

YES I would cus the top 3 Jarvis Jones, Teo, Alec Olgeltree all have their own issues and would take all 3 off my draft board. Burnett is a FA next year and Dansby might be too if not the year after... Misi can also be upgraded but isn't a liability. I like Khaseem Greene, Chase Thomas, Trevardo Williams, and the 2 from Florida in rounds 3-4 range

I haven't done my research on this group which is why I say I think it's next year. But to me ogletree an te'o look stout

If Jarvis Jones didn't have medical concerns, I think he's the type of LB Kevin Coyle would love on the defense. Oggletree's character issues will take him off Philbin's board, and Te'o, while the GF thing is a bit fishy, re-watching tape of him, he's more of a late first round guy. He's decent, but he's actually not as dominant as you would've thought with all the hype.

Now there are 2nd day LBs that interest me quite a bit

Catfish Goodell by drafting Manti with our imaginary 2nd First round pick
Just posted on main board!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom