The Fins will benefit if they | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins will benefit if they

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Get Flynn to start season, not that he's better than Moore but the learning curve will deminshed, and will be able to put the receivers in the right spot.

2. Trade B-Marshall to Bears and get a 2nd round pick

3.Draft Justin Blackmon(replaces Marshall) Clyde gates finally gets his time to shine.

4.Get an OT with 2nd round pick from Chicago.

5.Get OLB, draft one or by FA.

6.Get a TE that can get in the seams.

Your right we need all of the above, just dont know if it will work out like that.......let's hope.

2 words naked cheerleaders. It probably wouldn't help the team at all, but it would make me happy.

clyde gates time to shine? seems like overcast to me at this point.

don't think he can replace bmarsh.

I'd trade B. Marshall to the Bears but only for a 1st, 2 2nds or at the very least 2nd & 3rd round picks. Marshall for a 2nd is a give away!

Right now we have a star WR, a first round pick, and a second round pick. Under this scenario, we would have a (likely) star WR and 2 second round picks. We're basically trading a 1st for a 2nd. Doesn't make much sense.

Why are so many dolfans want Brandon Marshall traded? This is our best offensive weapon, how is getting rid of him benefit the team. Am all for getting Blackmon but man! Thats like somebody saying I want to sell my my one good eye so I could buy two eyes maybe then ill see better. Nothing is gauranteed. Memo to all finfans: Brandon Marshall is in the height of his game right now. He had 1000yrd each year in Miami with two different qbs. Get this guy a true quaterback and a legitimate number 2 reciever and see what happens.

The Fins will benefit if they

1. Get Flynn to start season

2. Draft Quinton Coples

3. Clyde gates finally gets his time to shine. (as our potential #2)

4.Get an OT with our 2nd round pick

In this scenario vs the OP we get to keep the known pro-bowler Brandon Marshall and add Quinton Coples​

Last edited by a moderator:
Who says Blackmon is there at 9? If he is there why not just DRAFT him and KEEP Marshall. Woudlnt that be one of the best WR duos since Fitza and Bolden? I dont see why we ****** so long for a #1 and when we have him we're trying to trade him? Yeah he had drops, but he is our most productive player. Granted he is a diva, but hes a baller. Lets not unload our talent, but lets upgrade it and add to it. Marshall is worth more than a 2nd, maybe 2 2nds or a 1st.

clyde gates time to shine? seems like overcast to me at this point.

don't think he can replace bmarsh.

Exactly. He had like 1 or 2 catches last season. He is insanely raw. If we drafted Blackmon, Hartline would still start opposite him with Bess in the slot. And I'd way rather have Marshall than Blackmon at this point, because hey one is established and one is a rookie.

1. Get Flynn to start season, not that he's better than Moore but the learning curve will deminshed, and will be able to put the receivers in the right spot.

2. Trade B-Marshall to Bears and get a 2nd round pick

3.Draft Justin Blackmon(replaces Marshall) Clyde gates finally gets his time to shine.

4.Get an OT with 2nd round pick from Chicago.

Please stop with the trading Marshall talk. He's one of the best in the league. We finally get a top 5 to 10 WR and now you want to trade him? Makes no sense. He's in his prime. We need playmakers on offense and he is one so stop with the trade talk for peat's sake. I'm tired of this thinking :confused:

No chance we trade Marshall for just a 2nd and the Bears have said in the past that they were pissed about trading all their picks away anyway and would not be doing it again..But they do have a new Gm now...so meh ...who knows.

People/fans should be thanking Brandon Marshall for his
production considering who we have playing opposite of him.

Marshall is a stud with amazing numbers the rest of our receivers
"not so much"

Get someone opposite Marshall like Blackmon
and you will see something special from both pending a
franchise QB

Back
Top Bottom