The fix is in? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The fix is in?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that questionable holding call against Tenn on their potential gamewinning drive that pushed them back out of fieldgoal range?

It seems that if the game is close and there is a potential call that could help the Pats win at the end, the refs call it.. That didnt look like holding to me, but that could be just me..

I may be bitter.. :fire:
643Bradychaun2.jpg

It wasn't holding. It was a pancake block.

Not to mention that they missed Tyrone Poole grabbing Drew Bennett on that last pass as well. Should have been defensive holding there.

The Pats are the story of the NFL this year and they're gonna get breaks all the way to the Super Bowl. It sucks but that's the reality.

You give NFL refes too much credit for being that intelligent...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw Poole grab Bennets arm on the 4th down play, while the ball was in the air

I was more pissed about that intentional grounding call, I thought it was complete bull$hit. Nobody else seems to be mentioning it so maybe I am wrong.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
I was more pissed about that intentional grounding call, I thought it was complete bull$hit. Nobody else seems to be mentioning it so maybe I am wrong.
actually, I agree with that call, he was inside the tackles, and threw it where there were no titan receivers

Back
Top Bottom