The flood gates are open now.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The flood gates are open now....

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
....and the idiots are storming the castle!

It's amazing how many so called Dolphin fans conveniently stay away for the first three games of the season just to show up after the first loss slinging "I told you so's" all over the place like they had some sort of clue.....Next week when we beat the Patriots they'll go back into hibernation until the next loss(yes we will lose another game this season...surprise surprise) when they'll magically appear again....

.......like herpes.

Let them have thier week...

... it's not like they'll have many of them. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible

It's amazing how many so called Dolphin fans conveniently stay away for the first three games of the season just to show up after the first loss slinging "I told you so's" all over the place like they had some sort of clue.....Next week when we beat the Patriots they'll go back into hibernation until the next loss(yes we will lose another game this season...surprise surprise) when they'll magically appear again....

.......like herpes.

.......like herpes.

so thats how herpes act....

I don't know, inFINs, these pests may be more virulent than herpes.

:monkey: front-runners

.......like herpes.
Would it help if I said...I TOLD YOU SO!:D

.......like herpes.
:goof:

Hey...I'll be back next week!! I told ya I just found this place today!!

No kidding. This whole "I told you so attitude" really annoys me. Especially when it comes to Fiedler. Man, these are guys 30, 40, even 50 years old, and they act like frickin' teenagers raging on hormones......

Sorry, not pickin on 50 year olds, just saying how pathetic is that they act like that. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they actually were teens ragin on hormones......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Sorry, not pickin on 50 year olds, just saying how pathetic is that they act like that. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they actually were teens ragin on hormones......
i know you were kiddin, so was i, didn't ya see the grin!:D

Re: hey, hey, hey.................

Originally posted by dolfan06
lighten up on the 50 yearolds!:D

Fiedler played like a fifty year old:D

Re: Re: hey, hey, hey.................

Originally posted by justafan

Fiedler played like a fifty year old:D
this isn't the smack forum, but in your case, i've never seen your little blue buffalo, with a red poker up its a$$, so i'll lay it on ya here!;) :D

Back
Top Bottom