The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Football thread - the version that actually uses a ball and feet

Just drew Club Brugge in the Champions League, could have been much worse.

Also no De Gea tomorrow which is a bummer

did a quick fantasy team
pNLb1RQ.png

:woot: lets do this

We really need to sort the keeper situation and buy a damn cb

CL4XU1bWoAA2w8c.jpg

Spurs utterly domiated the first 20 mins, however...

CL4rmG5UkAI-Ctf.jpg

1-0 United

1-0 at half time, United looked better after the goal

Last edited by a moderator:
**** me, thats a hell of a player to bring on as a sub

CL43YZPUMAAi9pY.jpg

CL454XDVEAElXyQ.jpg

First German to ever play for United.

Matteo Darmian has been awesome at right back, easily the most impressive of the summer signings.

Mata has been Mata... my favourite player in all of football since he was at Valencia, couldnt believe when we bought him from Chelsea

game over, 1-0 and top of the league :lol:

Huh Chelsea draw with Swansea and West Ham beat Arsenal 2-0

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

huh I think this is even nicer than the home shirt, this is a must buy imo

829F32FD6F394319A1966ADB5A2877D7.ashx

2B46BD4B00000578-3193919-image-a-10_1439308416280.jpg

2B46BD8B00000578-3193919-image-a-18_1439308460399.jpg

Adidas blew Nike out of the water financially (£750 million over 10 years) but they are smoking them at kit design as well

I do like that MIlan has made smart business moves this year rather than buying scrubs. Sure overrated some young Italians like Bertolacci, and Romagnoli has a LONG way to go before he's the next Nesta, but guys like Bacca and Luiz Adriano were solid buys and I like Mauri. Also nice to see youngsters like Suso, Rodrigo Ely, and Niang have good preseasons. Signing an actual coach with a vision helps too.

and UK is Man U going to get another striker? I've heard they're going after Pedro and Andrea Greitzman but Greitzman just reupped with Atletico. Maybe take a run at Aubeyang with Dortmund?

Despite scoring the winner Pedro looks delighted that barca are holding up his transfer :lol:

frlwvTX.jpg

CMMXWAnWIAAyI2G.jpg

I do like that MIlan has made smart business moves this year rather than buying scrubs. Sure overrated some young Italians like Bertolacci, and Romagnoli has a LONG way to go before he's the next Nesta, but guys like Bacca and Luiz Adriano were solid buys and I like Mauri. Also nice to see youngsters like Suso, Rodrigo Ely, and Niang have good preseasons. Signing an actual coach with a vision helps too.

and UK is Man U going to get another striker? I've heard they're going after Pedro and Andrea Greitzman but Greitzman just reupped with Atletico. Maybe take a run at Aubeyang with Dortmund?

Interesting question. We are only going to play one striker this season (Rooney) with Pedro(probably), Depay and Mata behind him (and our Schmidfield behind them)

We are bloody thin behind Rooney though - only Hernandez (who LVG doesn't rate) and James Wilson (good prospect from academy) behind him. Not sure what happens if Rooney gets hurt :idk: we could sign a proper striker but the media would be surprised - though we have a few rumours about a late push for Kane.

The striker we really want is Harry Kane (who had a massive perv at Rooney last week :lol:) but the Spurs chairman ****ing hates us (because of how we signed Berbatov and Carrick when he didnt want to sell) and its really hard for us to buy from Spurs (at one point he basically said he would sell to anyone but United) but I think we go for him hard next season. Will probably end up costing about £60 million.

We have also chased Bale since he was 17, he joined Spurs then because he thought he would play more than with us. His wife and kids have now left Spain and moved back to the UK + he gets a lot of stick from the fans over there. I would be surprised if we didn't break the world transfer record and sign him next season.

LVG would love to sign Muller and apparently we bid nearly £100 million for him but Bayern wont sell because the fans would burn the stadium down after selling Schweinsteiger and Kroos. Apparently he would have fancied the move because he doesn't like playinf for Pep.

Never heard us linked to Greitzman so can't say much on that one.

I lived in Verona for four years, and they have two pretty decent teams (Hellas and Chievo), but I have always loved Juventus. I hear they have been involved in a few betting/bribery scandals over the years. That's Italian. :up: I got to see a guy named Giorgio Chinaglia play for Lazio when I lived in Verona, and one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, Dino Zoff. I used to collect their trading cards, and then switched over to collecting Miami Dolphin and NFL cards. Go Juve!!!

By the way I now have this streaming Amazon Firestick device. I can watch pretty much watch every sport around the world. I don't understand Cricket at all!! I really enjoyed watching a Premier League Dart's match the other night and the fans were singing and really getting into it over DARTS. Who should I root for in the Premiere Soccer League?? I kind of like Chelsea's blue kits. :chuckle:

View attachment 15184

Support united.. Obviously

UK pro darts is actually meant to be a good night out, don't like darts but looks like a fun atmosphere

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I lived in Verona for four years, and they have two pretty decent teams (Hellas and Chievo), but I have always loved Juventus. I hear they have been involved in a few betting/bribery scandals over the years. That's Italian. :up: I got to see a guy named Giorgio Chinaglia play for Lazio when I lived in Verona, and one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, Dino Zoff. I used to collect their trading cards, and then switched over to collecting Miami Dolphin and NFL cards. Go Juve!!!

By the way I now have this streaming Amazon Firestick device. I can watch pretty much watch every sport around the world. I don't understand Cricket at all!! I really enjoyed watching a Premier League Dart's match the other night and the fans were singing and really getting into it over DARTS. Who should I root for in the Premiere Soccer League?? I kind of like Chelsea's blue kits. :chuckle:

View attachment 15184

404.gif

Back
Top Bottom