The forgotten Albert Wilson here we come. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The forgotten Albert Wilson here we come.

Whom are you referring to with these posts? I suspect that literally almost nobody on this forum has forgotten about Albert Wilson or Preston Williams or Jakeem Grant.

I mean, "The forgotten: Adam Pankey" - I could totally see that.

We know a healthy Wilson (and Williams*) is exactly what we need to solidify our receiving core.

Will we get that?

Whom are you referring to with these posts? I suspect that literally almost nobody on this forum has forgotten about Albert Wilson or Preston Williams or Jakeem Grant.

I'll give the guy a pass - maybe he means forgotten by opposing Ds or talking heads. That said, I'd prefer 'the underappreciated.' Even then, the hurdle for all 3 is injuries.

I think I saw him hawking bootleg iron Maiden Tees at Sunrise Swap Shop........
Ugh...(if you're serious)
I remember the days of the Leroy Harris/Gary Davis backfield. Then Delvin Williams came in, and then Leroy was traded when Csonka resigned in '79. Then Norm Bulaich came out of retirement too for the year.
Those were my first childhood tailbacks. I just missed Morris, Kiick and Csonka by a year.

I had to look him up.

Believe it or not, Adam Pankey is actually currently a Dolphin. (I had to look him up, too.)
I don't think I've ever heard that name.
Well, part of the rebuild is guys like Adam Pankey. And who knows...maybe we will all have Adam Pankey jerseys in two years.;)

Wonder how many people had to google Adam Pankey besides me? Op could have mentioned the forgotten Nick Kaltmayer. I hope these no name unknowns with high hopes get as much opportunity to make the team as an Albert Wilson.

I'll give the guy a pass - maybe he means forgotten by opposing Ds or talking heads. That said, I'd prefer 'the underappreciated.' Even then, the hurdle for all 3 is injuries.

I wasn't trying to be a tool. I was genuinely curious if there's a theme.

Back
Top Bottom