The Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game

D...

Does our D look sluggish today or what? Jesus Christ, face masking and all sorts of crazy stuff. Whe better get it together or we'll be trying for another 4th quarter comeback....And those get boring after a while.

Sigh

Jay Fiedler, gotta love him. A pick and a fumble, he's really helpin us out today. Oh kudos to our O-Line too, good job today

I am going to just tape the second half, my poor heart can't take these fold up and suck games.

I could stand it if we were just an inferrior football team, but how come every time we lose it's because we just fail to show up. There is a lot of time left, lets at least wait till our first possesion of the first half before we cash in our chips.

They gotta be so discouraged out there, to have a drive start at the 2 then they just bulldozing their way into Miami territory

The true team showed up for this game....Jay 2 INT's a fumble....woohoo back the good old phins........

Unable to hold it...

:monkey: Jay I can't believe we got as far as we have with the mistake prone Fiedler at the helm. To go from Marino and no defense to Fiedler and the D we got know is twisted.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish I would have known that I needed a jar of vaseline to watch this game. :rolleyes: It wouldn't have been as painful! :yell: We got screwed more than a $3 whore! :yell:

YUM!! Another goose egg sandwich!! :rolleyes:

**** Fiedler!! :yell: :evil:

:monkey: O-Line

:monkey: Defense

Originally posted by miadphan13
I wish I would have known that I needed a jar of vaseline to watch this game. :rolleyes: It wouldn't have been as painful! :yell: We got screwed more than a $3 whore! :yell:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom