The good.. bad and the ugly... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The good.. bad and the ugly...

Wouldn't be surprised if the superbowl was Raiders/Steelers/Chiefs Cowboys/Packers/Falcons. Half of the league looks stinky good. Like, you can smell the victory from a mile away good. Minnesota looks good but 1 injury and they're toast. As you saw in preseason, their depth is garbage. The Rams also look ridiculous but they were playing Indy who looks to be this year's dumpster squad next to the Jets.

That was the best game Sam Bradford has ever played and the best game played by a qb period in week 1.

He was exceptional. I lost count of how many big boy throws he made

Jags win is vastly overrated as was the Rams

There D is going to be on the field a lot this year and they will wear down

Jags best defense? Based upon Savage and a rookie in Watson who only played a half? I don't think so

That bengals oline is gonna ruin their season and bring out all Andy daltons warts. They sure are deep with quality on the dline

I haven't seen baltimore yet but I will be surprised if when I do I don't see holes considering all their attrition.

I don't need to see the skins. I saw enough of Kirk cousins to know that's not gonna do it.

Houston needs to play to the defense with deshaun Watson. Go heavy zone read like they did once Watson came in. Tom savage had to have the shortest leash going into the season of any qb. After that it's probably mike glennon in chi town who the fans will demand be pulled for trubisky the moment he has a bad game.

I'm sure Thursday on a short week cinci is gonna see a ton of zone read. Ride or die with the Texans d.

Red flags should go off if Houston can't expose that cinci oline

Indianapolis is a joke and that was before Andrew luck was gonna miss the first month. Fire the head coach. He's gotten 2 years of free passes now.

I can't decide if the cowboys have found that much pass rush or if the giants tackles are just that bad. I think it's the latter.

Not many teams are gonna score points on the giants though. Saving grace

Same thing with Seattle where Sheldon richardson fits that team like a glove and when motivated and has his head in the game is an animal.

Both these teams defenses may wear down though on d with the time of possession they look to be on the field this year. Of course i say that about Seattle every year and then they end up top 5 every year with the only thing holding em back attrition. Like when earl Thomas went down last year.

Jags best defense? Based upon Savage and a rookie in Watson who only played a half? I don't think so

I think its more based on the fact that the Jags ranked 6th last year and improved by adding AJ Bouye, Calais Campbell, Barry Church and now have Myles Jack starting at MLB.

Is any team going undefeated ?? The only two long shots I see are the Chiefs and Cowboys... maybe

At least jax moved jack from strong. That was a horrible miscast. With telvin smith there weak was always gonna be out

Tennessee needs to try and trade Eric decker at the trade deadline. They need to clear snaps for the top 5 pick Corey Davis who already looks the part and get the 3rd round pick Taylor slot run. There's too many bodies not enough snaps.

For coming from a small school Corey Davis is one polished kid.

They have rishard Matthews who can play a solid #2.

Is any team going undefeated ?? The only two long shots I see are the Chiefs and Cowboys... maybe

Nah

Vikings at Pittsburgh though is now must watch early game while we wait for our opener.

What did you guys think about Glennons performance last week? I have a few bears fan friends who argue mitch would have won that game and that Glennon is the worst thing on the planet. I only agreed that mitch would have won if he ran it in himself at the end.

I didn't see the bears so I can't comment but it's only a matter of time before trubisky starts.

He looks the most ready of any of the rookie qbs and to go from a college spread one year starter to a pro style and look the part out the gate even well I can't even recall it.

Chicago fans have to be foaming at the mouth waiting. Doesn't help that their wr corp has been decimated by injury already.

Tom Coughlin has his finger prints all over that Jacksonville franchise. It's not going to surprise me, one bit, when they start winning in spite of the question marks surrounding the QB position. The defense has the players to improve on their # 6 ranking of last season. And now have a running game to go with that defense. Coughlin IMHO understands how to win in the NFL. He'll figure out that QB thing soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom