The Good, The Bad, The Ugly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
The Good,
Baltimore our Next opponent, surrendered 7 count em 7 turnovers to the Rams Defense. Their starting Rookie QB left the game with an injury and may be hobled for next week's game.

The Bad
Despite Baltimore's offensive ineptitude, the Baltimore revamped and still monstorous Defense still kept them in game and casued four takeways themselves.

The Ugly
The Rams high powered offense could only gain 158 yds of total offense, that's right 158 yds of total offense the entire game. They set an all time record for the most points scored with the least amount of total yards.

Now why is that scary, well with Brian "Cough Drops" Griese behind center, our offense will turn the ball over for points more than once. B-more's defense is that good. It will totally be up to the defense to not only create turnovers, but score points to win this game. If we don't turn the ball over, which will be a miracle, we can beat the Ravens easily, becasue their offense sucks and as good as Jamal Lewis is, he coughed up the rock twice this week. Stop Todd Heap and Jamal Lewis and the Ravens can't do ****. However, the ravens biggest scoring threat is still their defense.....and RAY LEWIS is ANGRY.

After the beating we took yesterday, I was hoping one of the"good" would have been one of your usual sig pics. It would have been a pick-me-up. I'm dissapointed.

Originally posted by rhadaddy

The Ugly
The Rams high powered offense could only gain 158 yds of total offense, that's right 158 yds of total offense the entire game. They set an all time record for the most points scored with the least amount of total yards.

yes your right, but then again u must think that everytime the rams caused a turnover it gave them awesome field position so they did not have to go very far to get those points.....but i do agree with u on everything, very good points!! :D

The only way we win this game is if our D can score for us. Our offense will not score a TD on a sustained drive against the Ravens.

Here you go Scrappy just for you

Originally posted by Scrappy
After the beating we took yesterday, I was hoping one of the"good" would have been one of your usual sig pics. It would have been a pick-me-up. I'm dissapointed.

Well let's hope

Originally posted by RikWriter
The only way we win this game is if our D can score for us. Our offense will not score a TD on a sustained drive against the Ravens.

The Defense can convert some turnovers into points. And lets hope Mare brings his A game

Back
Top Bottom