The goons at CBS Sportsline simultaneous mock

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Smith went to Arizone at #8. If Edwards goes #1 the Browns could take Rogers and no other team really needs a QB (including Miami) until the Cards.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Two of them have Mike Williams going at #12. And another with Mike Williams going at #15 and taking Williamson at #7. I'm speechless.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Why is it that when Saban hasn't even said a word all of these mocks for the most part think we're taking Ronnie Brown no questions asked.

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Jaj said:
Why is it that when Saban hasn't even said a word all of these mocks for the most part think we're taking Ronnie Brown no questions asked.
it's just a safe pick for these d-bags - no thought required - can't wait to hear their explanations if we pick a different position 1st

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
d-day said:
it's just a safe pick for these d-bags - no thought required - can't wait to hear their explanations if we pick a different position 1st
They'll say they knew it along :shakeno:

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Two of them have Mike Williams going at #12. And another with Mike Williams going at #15 and taking Williamson at #7. I'm speechless.
Finally, someone besides me realizes that Troy williamson is the best wr in this draft. Im just disappointed the idiots at cbs guessed lucky. :eek:

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown is widely accepted as the top RB in this years draft. Miami, because of Ricky, is "desperately seeking a RB". Sooo, you should be intelligent enough to add it up. That doesn't mean they are wrong, or right. It's just that the best player available happens to be at a position of need for Miami.

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Jaj said:
They'll say they knew it along :shakeno:
probably some back tracking like

mock d-bag 1 : "saban was so clandestine about what he was going to do before the draft i'm not surprised he didn't pick a r.b. 1st"
mock d-bag 2 : "yeah i figured he was going to do this"

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
TeeMoney said:
Ronnie Brown is widely accepted as the top RB in this years draft. Miami, because of Ricky, is "desperately seeking a RB". Sooo, you should be intelligent enough to add it up. That doesn't mean they are wrong, or right. It's just that the best player available happens to be at a position of need for Miami.
There is something else called value that they haven't considered. It's simply too high for Ronnie Brown. He simply isn't a good enough RB to be selected at the #2 overall.

unifiedtheory

Thank you #54...
Reaction score
I opened the window, saw that Pete Prisco's name was on the page and closed the window...I'd rather read the crap on PFT then Prisco...and I NEVER go to PFT.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
unifiedtheory said:
I opened the window, saw that Pete Prisco's name was on the page and closed the window...I'd rather read the crap on PFT then Prisco...and I NEVER go to PFT.
:roflmao: He has Dan Cody going like 20 spots higher than the other two guys.

@@@

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dennis Dodd has lost the plot Erasmus james at 6! :shakeno: Antrell Rolle at 15! :shakeno: Swancutt in Round 1! :roflmao:

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Jaj said:
There is something else called value that they haven't considered. It's simply too high for Ronnie Brown. He simply isn't a good enough RB to be selected at the #2 overall.
BS...

Top Bottom