The goons at CBS Sportsline simultaneous mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The goons at CBS Sportsline simultaneous mock

painnotpleasure said:
And another with Mike Williams going at #15 and taking Williamson at #7. I'm speechless.

It's Prisco. Amazing. Pete Prisco, henceforth I dub thee....Captain Brain Dead.

Jaj said:
They'll say they knew it along :shakeno:

I hate guys like that. They're tools. Mindless sheep who dont know jack, and when they're proven wrong, they claim to be right.

Jaj said:
Why is it that when Saban hasn't even said a word all of these mocks for the most part think we're taking Ronnie Brown no questions asked.

Another question might be "why do a lot of sites say the Benson has 'Size and speed. Arguably, the top runner in the draft. Has the size and power to be a feature back in the NFL. A workhorse who is big, strong and fast. Good hands out of the backfield makes him an attractive package.' yet still have us taking RONNIE BROWN at #1?

Jaj said:
Why is it that when Saban hasn't even said a word all of these mocks for the most part think we're taking Ronnie Brown no questions asked.

because lets see, their are 3 RBs in the top 5 probably BPA of this draft, and we have a glaring whole at RB, kinda makes some sense doesn't it?

Thats why they are called "Mock drafts".Everone can read them and mock them.

Dennis Dudd has washington and tennessee taking d-lineman while all the corners are still avaliable.:lol:

You guys realize that these are just their educated guesses........nowhere do they guarantee that these will be the selections. Why is everyone getting so worked up??

What will they say when/if we go a different direction at #2?? They'll say, "I thought they might go that direction".....because guess what, they actually might have had an idea that we could go draft someone other than Ronnie Brown....but the mock is their BEST GUESS of what will happen and Ronnie Brown is the best guess.

As for everything else that everyone is b*tching about.....Williamson ahead of Williams, Swancutt in the 1st round....stranger things happen EVERY draft. Mock drafts and Kiper's projections are never better than 50/50. I'm sure some here would have called a guy who projected Phillip Rivers at #4 to the Giants a complete D-bag.......

burger13 said:
You guys realize that these are just their educated guesses........nowhere do they guarantee that these will be the selections.

I wouldn't be surprised if Prisco made a Jamal Lewis-like guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom