The Great Quarterback Debate | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Great Quarterback Debate

jake fromm is BAD. that’s all i know. i was shocked at his inaccuracy vs all the hype surrounding him.

that is all.

I'm thinking that the fins are building this team for the future, how is Brady, Cam, Rivers, or any other FA QB other than Dak is a future for this team, we have all of these draft picks and now you're willing to give them up when your team was terrible in 2019, The fins IMO need to stay the course with team building through the draft, Start Rosen or trade him, pick the best QB at 5 and move on, if Burrows goes to the Bengals he's not going to change that franchise no time in the near future, go get Tua, Love or Herbert or Fromm Or Ehlinger and move on. then go get a Corner back that's a ballhawk, then go get a DE, and use FA to get your OL upgrade and heavy OL in the 2nd, and 3rd rounds.

Draft someone this year to compete with Rosen, if neither takes the starting job...get rid of Rosen, use both 1st next year to get one of the top QBs, and have him compete against the QB they took in 2020.
Miami is going to draft someone this year to compete with Rosen. Hopefully his name is Tua. Even if it isn't Tua, Miami is definitely not leaving round one of this year's draft without a QB.

Miami is going to draft someone this year to compete with Rosen. Hopefully his name is Tua. Even if it isn't Tua, Miami is definitely not leaving round one of this year's draft without a QB.

I agree.

I'm thinking that the fins are building this team for the future, how is Brady, Cam, Rivers, or any other FA QB other than Dak is a future for this team, we have all of these draft picks and now you're willing to give them up when your team was terrible in 2019, The fins IMO need to stay the course with team building through the draft, Start Rosen or trade him, pick the best QB at 5 and move on, if Burrows goes to the Bengals he's not going to change that franchise no time in the near future, go get Tua, Love or Herbert or Fromm Or Ehlinger and move on. then go get a Corner back that's a ballhawk, then go get a DE, and use FA to get your OL upgrade and heavy OL in the 2nd, and 3rd rounds.
Love the strategy there. I also hope Miami fills most of its offensive line needs in free agency. A ball hawk corner and even a stud safety would be nice as early picks.

Those pass rushers are a gamble, but that's a huge need for Miami.

Love the strategy there. I also hope Miami fills most of its offensive line needs in free agency. A ball hawk corner and even a stud safety would be nice as early picks.

Those pass rushers are a gamble, but that's a huge need for Miami.

If only we started the 2019 season with a stud safety on the roster. :shrug:

My bet is they like one or two and maybe a later round guy to a lesser extent. If they can make a deal to ensure that guy they'll do it as they should. No way should they be set up this good and just sit at 5 waiting for one of their favorites to drop or be there. Letting the dust settle then going with what’s available doesn’t win championships.

That “bitch” was first team All Pro. Maybe our coaching staff should have adjusted to the talents of the players they had.
Yeah that all pro rating was a fricking joke all about a few good games, and the fact he was playing for the Steelers. He disappeared in way to may games to be considered a damn all pro, any person who has the NFL ticket and actually watched the Steelers games rather than ESPN knows this. Dude there's numerous posts by numerous members of situations in which they tried a lot more than Minkah did to make it work. **** Minkah he can eat a dick, he's the one who advertised himself as a Swiss Army Knife. Yet he was to much of a coward to work with the team that was more than willing to try to work with him.
Edit: don't know about what the mom comment is all about tried to edit doesn't show up when I try to. I didn't write that comment though. No offense intended didn't have that comment and can't correct it through edit

Last edited:
That “bitch” was first team All Pro. Maybe our coaching staff should have adjusted to the talents of the players they had.
They did.

His talents lie in the way we wanted to play him. He didn't want to. Then he believed the lie that Ardoucheo started about tanking and used that as justification for requesting a trade.

The coaching staff did not **** that one up.

Yeah that all pro rating was a fricking joke all about a few good games, and the fact he was playing for the Steelers. He disappeared in way to may games to be considered a damn all pro, any person who has the NFL ticket and actually watched the Steelers games rather than ESPN knows this. Dude there's numerous posts by numerous members of situations in which they tried a lot more than Minkah did to make it work. (Your mom likes these words. Not sorry) Minkah he can eat a dick, he's the one who advertised himself as a Swiss Army Knife. Yet he was to much of a coward to work with the team that was more than willing to try to work with him.
Edit: don't know about what the mom comment is all about tried to edit doesn't show up when I try to. I didn't write that comment though. No offense intended didn't have that comment and can't correct it through edit
Its the new filter for f**k...

Its the new filter for f**k...
Lol hell I guess I need to work on my vocabulary I didn't even know I typed text that. Now talk and text is one thing, this off-season is gonna be a long one haha yet fun. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom