The Great Quarterback Debate | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Great Quarterback Debate

I mean an all pro and pro bowl selection, Steelers metrics on D improved a ton since he got there..um yeah we lost that one pal.
Yet how many games did minkah disappear this year for the Steelers other than two really good ones? And he didn't want to be here. So I can give a s*** less, about minkah Fitzpatrick. how about we wait and see what we do with the 18th pick before determining the we lost on that one? And if we need to use that pick to get a franchise quarterback, and that's the way it turns out. I'll take that any day of the week.

Yet how many games did minkah disappear this year for the Steelers other than two really good ones? And he didn't want to be here. So I can give a s*** less, about minkah Fitzpatrick. how about we wait and see what we do with the 18th pick before determining the we lost on that one? And if we need to use that pick to get a franchise quarterback, and that's the way it turns out. I'll take that any day of the week.

being that you probably watched ZERO Steelers games this year, I’d venture to say your opinion is worthless. The rest of the league is laughing at us but you can be a homer if you want I guess.

being that you probably watched ZERO Steelers games this year, I’d venture to say your opinion is worthless. The rest of the league is laughing at us but you can be a homer if you want I guess.
You don't know what I've watched there bud, had the NFL ticket over 20 years. Probably watched more football this year then you have in the last 10 years combined. Been coaching football for almost 20 years, football is my livelihood, so I venture to say responding to your posts from here on out is a waste of my time. Yes Minkah did disappear many times this year. He didn't want to be here and that's not even open to argue. We haven't even picked yet at 18 and your already playing notrodomis.

You don't know what I've watched there bud, had the NFL ticket over 20 years. Probably watched more football this year then you have in the last 10 years combined. Been coaching football for almost 20 years, football is my livelihood, so I venture to say responding to your posts from here on out is a waste of my time. Yes Minkah did disappear many times this year. He didn't want to be here and that's not even open to argue. We haven't even picked yet at 18 and your already playing notrodomis.

I think if you look outside of his three good games he was about the same player Eric Rowe was overall, in fact i think Eric shows up more in the run game. After week 9 Minkah had 0 ints/1 PD/ 1 Safety and and 21 tackles; Rowe had 32 tackles 1 int/1 TD/2 PD and had some crazy low Qb rating when covering TE's our biggest weakness for a long time, cant speak to that for Minkah but even if you take it out for the last half of the season they were the same player.

I think if you look outside of his three good games he was about the same player Eric Rowe was overall, in fact i think Eric shows up more in the run game. After week 9 Minkah had 0 ints/1 PD/ 1 Safety and and 21 tackles; Rowe had 32 tackles 1 int/1 TD/2 PD and had some crazy low Qb rating when covering TE's our biggest weakness for a long time, cant speak to that for Minkah but even if you take it out for the last half of the season they were the same player.
Thank you. You just put into words what I saw with my eyes. Yet a guy with less than 20 posts wants to come and say that he ventures my opinion to be worthless. I'm sure we'll hear crickets from him. Somebody needs to get Minkah's dick out of their mouth apparently. LOL thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom