The Heat are unstoppable! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Heat are unstoppable!

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
they have won every single playoff game and are 8-0! So much for the talk that the Heat wouldn't do much without Shaq. They have just won two playoff games without any Shaq at all. Wade is awesome with his 42 points tonight, the Heat still won after going on a 6 min. scoring drought. Nobody can take down the Heat with Wade and O'Neal in the line-up. Bring on the Pistons! :fire:

here's a stat for you guys - in the 8 playoff games Wade is averaging 28.6 points, 8.3 assits and 6.6 rebounds now tell me that he's not the next great

The Heat are unstoppable, gave me a little scare after Dixon hit that 3, Next Stop- Pistons... Heat in 6, then the Spurs... Heat in 6;)

FSF said:
The Heat are unstoppable, gave me a little scare after Dixon hit that 3, Next Stop- Pistons... Heat in 6, then the Spurs... Heat in 6;)

Not so fast, those pacers are putting up a fight...Pistons are no longer a definite lock after being behind in the series after three games.

I'll tell you guys this: THe Heat and SHAQ will be PLENTY rested for the next series because, imo, Pistons/Pacers is going 7 games.

I used to think that Eddie Jones didn't have a clutch bone in his body.

I was wrong. :evil:

He's always strong on the defensive end. And he contributes on offense, doesn't make mistakes. But that 3 was CLUTCH.

Big ups to EJ and D-Wade.

Pistons have their hands full I like everyone else was thinking it would Miami and Detroit Eastern ConferenceFinals... but Indiana is giving them a run for their money and may even end up winning. It's definitely going to 6 or 7 games. Miami has a week off to rest and to get Shaq healthy. I'm thinking Miami and Phoenix championship.

Man I sure hope that the Pistons/Pacers battle goes 7 games. Then whoever wins will be exhausted...and we'll be rested.

They have done a great job the first 2 rounds but let's see what happens when they step up in competition.

Dwyane Wade is in elite company.

Coming into this postseason, Jordan & Oscar are the only players in league history to put up 30-7-8 with 50% shooting in a single playoff series. Wade put up 31-8-7 on 54% shooting in the 2nd round.

Coming into this postseason, Bird is the only player to put up 25-8-6 with 50% shooting in consecutive playoff series(he did it 3 times). Wade put up 29-8-7 on 52% shooting in the first 2 rounds.

Those numbers brought to you by Sports Center. Not bad for a 2nd year guard.......

X-Con said:
Dwyane Wade is in elite company.

Coming into this postseason, Jordan & Oscar are the only players in league history to put up 30-7-8 with 50% shooting in a single playoff series. Wade put up 31-8-7 on 54% shooting in the 2nd round.

Coming into this postseason, Bird is the only player to put up 25-8-6 with 50% shooting in consecutive playoff series(he did it 3 times). Wade put up 29-8-7 on 52% shooting in the first 2 rounds.

Those numbers brought to you by Sports Center. Not bad for a 2nd year guard.......

Wade is spectacular, I loved him coming out of Marqueet but I never thought he'd be this good this fast. He's a great player.

Back
Top Bottom