The Heisman Canadits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Heisman Canadits

I'm a huge FSU fan, but why isn't anyone talking about Chris Leak from UF. With Urban Meyer running a wide open offense, the Heisman Trophy is Leak's to lose.

NorthFloridaFin said:
I'm a huge FSU fan, but why isn't anyone talking about Chris Leak from UF. With Urban Meyer running a wide open offense, the Heisman Trophy is Leak's to lose.

Thank you.

Leak + Meyer's Offense = At the very least a Heisman Finalist

Florida fans ur coach is somewhat unproven. So he coached an ok team real well in a weak conference. I mean division 3 AA private schools could win teh Mountain West conference easily. Lets see how ur coach can deal with alot tougher conference. And teh bowl game last year dont count, Pitt was not worthy of a bowl bid, teh only reaso they got in there was cause Miami had left and tehy made the Big East.

FinFan90 said:
Florida fans ur coach is somewhat unproven. So he coached an ok team real well in a weak conference. I mean division 3 AA private schools could win teh Mountain West conference easily. Lets see how ur coach can deal with alot tougher conference. And teh bowl game last year dont count, Pitt was not worthy of a bowl bid, teh only reaso they got in there was cause Miami had left and tehy made the Big East.

Unproven? Hardly, he's completely turned around two different programs. Its not about being in a "tougher conference". His systems works, period. Why do you think Notre Dame wanted him so bad? Its not like he's taking the same team/players into a different conference. The talent level is higher all around, including at Florida. :rolleyes:

Whatever u say man. Mayb he is a great coach, but the season hasnt begun yet.

I hate MLB being on y cant football start so everyone can know OU is number 1.

:D

FinFan90 said:

Spell Check:lol:

31. QB Brady Quinn, Notre Dame  Add one talented, young passer from South Bend to an offensive savant with four Super Bowl rings, and you've got the recipe for a surprisingly big year. His full impact probably won't be felt until 2006, but Charlie Weis is going to help Quinn reach new heights before he's done.

I cant wait for the season to start.

Back
Top Bottom