The Heisman Canadits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Heisman Canadits

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
Who r urs mine r these awesome guys

Matt Leinhart (he is a ***, lol jk Trojan fans)
Adrian Peterson
Vince Young
Reggie Bush
Lyndel White

my sleeper is the talented QB from Texas A&M Reggie McNiel.

Young is inconsistent but has potential
White wont do anything cause hes second tier to bush

Bush is overlooked cause his top competition is actually on his team in Matt Leinart

If Matt comes out and throws for 30+ tds and less than 10 ints and then brings them undefeated and another national title then thats all she wrote...hes gonna be pegged in as the winne no matter what happens

That'll basically also make him the greatest college player of all time with

2 Heismans
and
3 National Titles

Buddwalk said:
Young is inconsistent but has potential
White wont do anything cause hes second tier to bush

Bush is overlooked cause his top competition is actually on his team in Matt Leinart

If Matt comes out and throws for 30+ tds and less than 10 ints and then brings them undefeated and another national title then thats all she wrote...hes gonna be pegged in as the winne no matter what happens

That'll basically also make him the greatest college player of all time with

2 Heismans
and
3 National Titles

What bout Peterson... im just curious.

Brady Quinn is my sleeper pick :) I know Im a homer, but I think in his senior year Weis might have him ready to compete for it.

DonShula84 said:
Brady Quinn is my sleeper pick :) I know Im a homer, but I think in his senior year Weis might have him ready to compete for it.

Nothing homer bout that. Quinn is an excellent QB giving the chance. And I agree Weis will help him develope into a nation elite.

I am gonna have to say Lienhart winning the Heisman for his 2nd time. I think that Peterson will come in a close 2nd.

If Leinhart wins it again i will be pissed. I mean n e one can rack up 40+ TDs in one season when u play the weakest teams in the NCAA i.e the Pac-10. And if USC wins there SECOND national title ill be pissed too. Really they only won 1 national championchip, LSU won it really 2 years ago they deserved it. LAst year USC won it. There I said it. :D

I think Reggie Bush will shine this year and steal to many votes from Leinart for him to win it. I dont either one to win

Lienhart- Will more than likely win cause he is in a weak confernce where prob the QB from the University of Texas School for the Blind could rack up numbers like him. Also he has numerous players who will help him out. I personally hope he falls of a cliff. :D

Peterson- Will have a tough year. Only one returning lineman from last year. This year will show us how good he really is. Will more than likely finish either 2nd 0r 3rd. Also every voter in America HATES OU.

Young- He is very incosistent when it comes to the big game, of course with a few exceptions. I mean we all have good or bad games. Will prob finish 2nd or 3rd depending who wins the OU/Texas game, which by the way is on my b-day.

Bush- Not as good as people say. I mean even though USC killed OU last year he wasnt a big factor in the game. OU held him. Will be unoticed due to that queer, cross-eyed, rich kid Lienhart.

White- Ditto ^^^

I agree that Omar Jacobs is a good player, I don't know if he'll get the pub he needs to be the Trophy winner. This might be a homer pick, but I think Hester will finish top 5, maybe even top 3. For him to win it, several things need to happen, USC has to lose, Oklahoma has to lose and Peterson needs two bad games. Hester needs 7 punts/kickoffs for TDs, and about 5 or 6 INTs, 1 for a TD and 2 offensive TDs to win the thing. Truthfully I don't think he'll get the chance to return 10 punts all season. Kickoffs might be his only chance, but some teams have elected to have us start at the 40 rather than risk it going for a TD. Realistically, I can see his numbers being 3 ST TDs, 4 INTs, 3 O TDs, which is still pretty spectacular.

I thaught peterson should have got it last year. I guess him being a freshmen hurt him with that. He had like 1,900 some yards last year if he gets 2,000 yards or more this your I think he'll get the heisman.

Back
Top Bottom