"The Highs & Lows of FinFans" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Highs & Lows of FinFans"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
:confused: I just watched every game from last season on fins-theater and the fins , one wk will have you elated, and the next, flat as a pancake. I dont know if its schedule, or wanny,or lack heart, but Miami has a great team. If they can just play consistent ball every wk , they would be unstoppable.

During this off-season I have had time to evaluate the fins, 1st accepting the fact da fins won 10 games and still missed the play-offs, to the Marino , wanny/spiel, whos gonna keep their job emotional rollercoaster, to a interesting schedule this season.

And with the addt'l of Boston and a couple of more guys on the o-line. the possibilities are endless.

fielder or feely (may the best 1 win) @ the helm, boston and chambers on opp sides, ricky and randy in the middle and konrad to seal the deal.

And a punishing defense that will swarm on an opposing offense.

What do you get? The Highs and Lows of FinFans

The offensive line is what makes the offense run on both the run game and passing game.

Miami fans know that.

There's nothing to be jumping up and down about.

I personally like my fellow Miami fans because they could easily act like Redskins fans or Buffalo fans of last year that raved about the endless talent on offense and ignored the offensive line.

Miami fans for the most part have level heads and are realistic.

The offensive line needs improvement.

Back
Top Bottom