The Hits just keep on comin' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Hits just keep on comin'

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In a further indictment of the Florida educational system and Dolphin fans who are too young to remember Jim Jensen comes this gem- "the Dolphins screwed up by taking Ronnie Brown, Lamar Gordon outplayed him in mini camp"

Are you F'in serious????

That's what the level of discourse has come down to in here?

Mini-camp fer crissakes!!! Do some of you even know what that is??? Its where you run around untouched w/o pads. Its where players like Artie Freeman and Derrius Thompson excel. It means as much as something out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.

Its time for some of you to put down the bongs for a few days, get a job, read a book, or best case, beg NOVA to let you enroll.

Seriously, I don't want to read this Forrest Gump level crap in here again. Take your weak nonsense to the Jets forum if you feel the need to void your pathetic excuse for brains.

Lets raise the bar in here.

But he did outplay him jokes jokes I'm the same way I dont take mini-camp too seriously especially when its a learning expierence for everyone because of the new systems and there out of pads.

There are a lot of kiddies on this forum as well as adults who have childrens' mentalities.

Agua said:
There are a lot of kiddies on this forum as well as adults who have childrens' mentalities.

Ain't that the truth.

Just wish the kiddies would have one scintilla of a friggin' clue about what they are talking about.

Its embarrassing that their dads didn't teach 'em a damn thing about the game or the team.

I've been reading and posting here since 2001 and one thing will never, ever change. People put way too much stock in mini camps and training camps probably becuase there's nothing else to talk about. The many diamonds in the rough such as Fred Russell, Brian Manning, Corey Jenkins, Ronald Bellamy, Kirby Dar Dar and the list goes on and on never amount to anything. I've said it many times but a longshot has to absolutely dominate the 3rd stringers in in a preseason game (like Wally Ogunleye did) to be taken seriously. Ronnie Brown will be fine just give him a little time. He's had 3, count em 3, days of offseason activity with the entire Dolphin squade and people are labeling him a bust. Does that even sound as stupid as it actually is??????

popularwar said:
People like that give myself, and a few other intelligent teenagers on this board, bad names.

Yeah some of the new young guys give the slightly older young guys a bad name.

I agree with popularwar I try to post honest unbiased points and opinions and not talk trash but then you have some ******* teenager who talks trash and doesn't know what hes talking about and makes the younger people look bad

To be sure, there are a lot of YOUNG posters here who demonstrate a very impressive level of understanding and maturity.

Tend to agree Steve, Some of this stuff is quite funny though, and I take it that way. In America, I just take the bad with the good. Then I joke about the bad!!!

Agua said:
To be sure, there are a lot of YOUNG posters here who demonstrate a very impressive level of understanding and maturity.

:D

Agua said:

:yes: :lol:

Steve S said:
In a further indictment of the Florida educational system and Dolphin fans who are too young to remember Jim Jensen comes this gem- "the Dolphins screwed up by taking Ronnie Brown, Lamar Gordon outplayed him in mini camp"

Are you F'in serious????

That's what the level of discourse has come down to in here?

Mini-camp fer crissakes!!! Do some of you even know what that is??? Its where you run around untouched w/o pads. Its where players like Artie Freeman and Derrius Thompson excel. It means as much as something out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.

Its time for some of you to put down the bongs for a few days, get a job, read a book, or best case, beg NOVA to let you enroll.

Seriously, I don't want to read this Forrest Gump level crap in here again. Take your weak nonsense to the Jets forum if you feel the need to void your pathetic excuse for brains.

Lets raise the bar in here.

Ho,ly crap, I couldn't have said it any better. Props Steve!!

Agua said:

There should be a new rule: You have to be at least 18 to post on Finheaven (no disrespect to the kids who actually DO know their heads from theie a*ses).

It is so stupid how someone can say Gordon did a better job then Brown in MINI-CAMP. We are talking about mini-camp and a rookie with big wide eyes not knowing his a@@ from his toe nails verus someone who has been in the league what 3 years. Mostly on IR or not active for some type of injury. Which brings me to my conclusion as to why we drafted Ronnie Brown. NObody is proven!!! Not even Gordon who played all of what 3 or was it 4 games last year and then as normal got completely laid out by a db and was done for the year...l.

Back
Top Bottom