The importance of leg day... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The importance of leg day...

JJ tore it up as a rook this year, so...

As for me, I’m not worried or concerned with the size or AESTHETICS of a WR’s legs.

Smith has very strong legs, people claiming he's too skinny for NFL have no clue what they're talking about. He's still my first WR pick.

There is really such a thing as wiry strong, look at how broad Smiths shoulders are, his hands are huge, he’s a lean wiry strong kid with incredible genetics.

The guy with the most muscles is also the slowest of the group. White fiber muscles > red fiber muscles for a WR.

The guy with the most muscles is also the slowest of the group. White fiber muscles > red fiber muscles for a WR.
Where did you get your info?

My sources (Google) have determined that Chase is the fastest (4.40), followed by Jefferson (4.43), with Smith bringing up the rear at 4.49.

Last edited:
When you watch them play, do you really see chase being .1 faster than Smith?? Serious question.

Where did you get your info?

My sources (Google) have determined that Chase is the fastest (4.40), followed by Jefferson (4.43), with Smith bringing up the rear at 4.49.

I'm not sure I trust those numbers.

Chase ran a 4.66 in HS. That's a really big jump to 4.40.
Smith ran a 4.49 in HS. We don't have a college time for him, but my guess is that he's similar to Jerry Jeudy who ran between a 4.40 - 4.46.
Waddle ran a 4.37 in HS and 4.27 in college.

I'm not sure it's credible to see that big of a jump from Chase. That feels like a case of LSU probably fudging on the numbers. And I don't see a 4.40 player in Chase on the field. So even if his timed number ends up better, I don't think he plays that fast.

Back
Top Bottom