The importance of leg day... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The importance of leg day...

First time I ever witness someone trying to make a case that bench press reps are more important than speed and technique for WRs... Amazing!
In my opinion the following factors are all important for an elite wide receiver to have. They are listed in order of importance but every single one is critical.

• Good hands
  • Technique
  • Speed
  • Strength
Being able to catch anything thrown your way is THE most important factor, I am a bit amazed it wasn't mentioned...

Why would you post this like this somehow supports an argument for Chase šŸ˜‚
Well...

It could...

Maybe not...

But it's in the draft forum and I thought only Tua fans got sensitive about moments like this...

It must be a Bama thing....

Well...

It could...

Maybe not...

But it's in the draft forum and I thought only Tua fans got sensitive about moments like this...

It must be a Bama thing....

I hate Bama. This thread is utterly ridiculous though. As you try and point out how Chasesā€™ calves matter when the guy in the middle who has smaller calves than smith, just went for 1400 yards as a rookie.

Thereā€™s so many dumb threads daily. But this is up near the tops.

I hate Bama. This thread is utterly ridiculous though. As you try and point out how Chasesā€™ calves matter when the guy in the middle who has smaller calves than smith, just went for 1400 yards as a rookie.

Thereā€™s so many dumb threads daily. But this is up near the tops.
Yet here you are...4 pages later...contributing like a dummy.

Back
Top Bottom