The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

Sorry James….If you make it to a home game I’ll buy you a beer to make up for the spilled coffee. Deal?
Sorry James….If you make it to a home game I’ll buy you a beer to make up for the spilled coffee. Deal?
Deal! And if you come to Thailand, All drinks at "various nightclubs" are on me. You may never make it back to the USA. And as this is a POSITIVE only thread, I will take the spilled coffee as an opportunity to take the morning off. :)

Holy ****….What are those grades based on? Did Kindley do something in warmups that helped his grade? PFF just lost all credibility with me
travis had some tweets discussing some nice combo blocks eichy and kindley executed, so there must have been some good stuff here and there.

hey, it's week one and kindley was starting next to a rookie LT.

Deal! And if you come to Thailand, All drinks at "various nightclubs" are on me. You may never make it back to the USA. And as this is a POSITIVE only thread, I will take the spilled coffee as an opportunity to take the morning off. :)
I’m actually scared of Thailand. It’s not “Might” never make it back to the USA….it’s a virtual certainty.

i believe you! lol

i am not the one you want to ask about breaking down oline play!
I’m not throwing shade at all Brother. Never happen. I just was curious what you thought. And by the way…It’s so bad…You don’t have to be Richmond Webb to break it down.

I’m not throwing shade at all Brother. Never happen. I just was curious what you thought. And by the way…It’s so bad…You don’t have to be Richmond Webb to break it down.
i have never looked at an all 22 in my life, but i will look for it and check it out!

the tweet has eichenberg and deiter and hunt!

it's from two days ago!
So I'm looking at PFF right now, no membership but it looks like that's what each players current overall 2021 offensive grade is. Not sure how that tallies game by game or if it does, or why.

So I'm looking at PFF right now, no membership but it looks like that's what each players current overall 2021 offensive grade is. Not sure how that tallies game by game or if it does, or why.
one game.

their game grade is their season grade.

until BOOFALO

Back
Top Bottom