The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

I am semi-ambidextrous. I write and draw with my left-hand, but play all sports right-handed...which is tough to do as I am left eye dominant.

I am left-handed everything (writing, eating, football, baseball, golf, etc.). But, Tua is dominant right handed did know that? He just throws with his left that is how he was taught by his Dad. But, I guarantee you if he needs improvise he can throw with his right he'll be able to do it. But, I rather have him be lefty he is unique and that's whats important. It is so hard to defend a left handed thrower. I used to play QB for Fontana High School back in 1986 and 1987 my coach and PE teacher always told me you have an advantage on the defense I believed it an I did as the ball spins rotates faster left. Also roll outs are much easier to the left. I used to coach at my Alma Mater at the California State University of San Bernardino we had a lefty I trained him quite well as I threw to him and my receivers there he went on to play at USC.

Thank you for this thread and great to hear so many positive angles on this young QB whom I hope to guide us to the Super Bowl win

I am in California and only last week ordered Sunday Ticket, so I've not yet seen Tua play enough entire games to comment about his skills. When assessing a QB I look at his ability to see multiple receivers , throwing technique, footwork within the pocket, mobility outside of the pocket, willingness to throw the ball away when a positive yardage play is not there etc....
It seems like the Dolphins coaching staff , OL, and defense are reasonably competent, so Tua has some help for his QB play and, or, winning games.

What about the third thread? Lol. I think that one represents the silent majority. Neither lovers or haters. More realists and hopefuls.

What about the third thread? Lol. I think that one represents the silent majority. Neither lovers or haters. More realists and hopefuls.

Na only positives guy. We got 50 pages of "realist" and that is enough

Hopeful would be ok

'positive vibrations mon'

I posted a Q and A with a 30 year Dolphins reporter from SI that sums up the third camp perfectly

The season is upon us and he's our QB for the foreseeable future

Just support him. Seems simple to most of us

The season is upon us and he's our QB for the foreseeable future

Just support him. Seems simple to most of us
I absolutely do support him. But he is what he is for now. He’s a B-. That’s not bad considering everything he’s had to overcome.

I absolutely do support him. But he is what he is for now. He’s a B-. That’s not bad considering everything he’s had to overcome.

So don't dwell on the B- then

Say I 100% support our QB and leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom