The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

Even his incompletions were mostly good. 5 drops, 4 bad throws (1 of which was also a bad decision…the ball McCourty got hands on)
i watched that play several times, don't get me wrong, I love Waddle, but had Waddle come back to that ball the same way MCourty tried to, that might have been a completion. I think Tua tried to put it where the first defender could not get it, but Waddle could. When Waddle makes no play on it,McCourty has a chance

This is great positive thread about a player who is growing in spades ♠️

He didn’t let BB get in his head as many Rookie and second year QBs do

The subtle nuances that don’t show up on the fantasy football score sheets are largely lost by the pro fantasy media and the average fan

I will take the wins let them keep rolling

This is only Year 2 of rebuild lots more work to be done, salary cap money and draft picks to shore up too

1-0 AFCE leaders not many thought it could be done even for one week - why not us??

IMO that play (and the RPO where he flips his feet to the opposite side slant) will be a staple for Tua and Miami. It will be as difficult to stop as the Montana slants to Rice and Taylor. If the release is fast and the pass is accurate you almost need a drop or slip by the WR to fail. If the S creeps up to try and limit that it opens up deep pass behind the S which Tua also throws well. I imagine teams will counter by dropping the DE or a LB into the passing lane. That obviously weakens the run D. If the backs and OL can get that going then it's a pick your poison situation for the D. If Tua is making the right read then the D is always wrong.

NE played press (as you can see in the tweet above this post), that resulted in guys being more covered overall. Tua was throwing to NFL-open guys, not Bama-open (another complaint about Tua’s game that has improved).

Our D playing off the ball, coupled with the Pats scheming an easy short target, made Mac look like a surgeon. I’m very confident, given the same scheming, our guys would’ve done just as well if not better. Tua was making the plays (the 5 drops included), Mac was taking what was short and Bama-open, mostly.

Tua has my support all the way, and to be throwing this kid under the bus so early in his career is unfair. Sometimes Dolphin fans make me sick with their bitching, complaining and disrespectful threads all the while failing to see the overall picture. You want something great, give it time.

Back
Top Bottom