The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

How? He was running full speed out the back of the endzone when the ball was tipped. Not much he could do. Defender made a great play. I thought the ball could've gotten there a bit earlier, but there was nothing Wilson could've done. DB made a nice play.
Splitting hairs probably but I thought he could have recognized that if he slowed up and came back a bit he could draw the flag.

I can tell you that even after Joe Montana had won a couple of SBs there were SF fans who would say that Montana wasn’t that good, was just a system guy, was just a product of a good supporting cast, etc. So I assume that Tua could achieve similar success and still have the same critics here.
I think the Josh Allen hate by Bills Nation after a horrific rookie season is the best analogy. They gave him room to grow, set up an offense that highlights his strengths and surrounded him with weapons. Tua is on the same trajectory this year, except of course the oline which I believe will be much better with Jackson.

You CAN do that stuff -- and WILL from time to time -- when playing aggressively. The key is having the experience and wisdom to know when to play aggressively and when not to.

Furthermore, we Dolphins fans can't have it both ways. When Tua was playing very conservatively and not throwing INT's last season, he was being criticized for it. When he reverses course and plays with an aggressive mindset -- we have to live with the results. Or just not criticize for being conservative. Pick one.

Fitz didn't know how to balance aggressive with conservative. That's why he was so very hot or cold. Hopefully Tua is able to develop that part of his game to a level Fitz never reached.

I believe he will.
Don’t disagree. And spot on about Fitz - story of his career.

You know the case in here brother since the earlier days of finheaven, and since the earlier days of the Fiedler era has been unhappy fans in general. With that said, Tua had an awesome game last week. Throwing and running a td for a score and passing for over 200 yards against a tough team is a great accomplishment. We are also leading the division.
After reading through most of the garbage posts Sun and Mon youda thought we lost. We won people. We won

Belecheat had a month or more to prepare a game plan. And he surely gleaned some info from Malcolm Perry once they claimed him.

Don't forget that Kyle Van Noy knows a lot about the Dolphins offensive players and how things operate over there. While signals were changed and other measures taken, both those players still had a lot of inside info to offer.

Word out of South Beach was the photo-copier at Staples near the players practice complex lit on 🔥 because so many copies of the play book were being printed

I just watched the “All-22” tape from the Patriots game. Our OL was atrocious. Kindly was ESPECIALLY BAD. Besides that…. Our receivers got almost no separation. It was way worse than what you see on broadcast television. Even Gesicki was bad.

I would like to publicly apologize to Tua for anything negative I’ve ever said about him. Oh…One more thing….Chris Grier still sucks.
You could see it in the broadcast too, just maybe not to the same extent. I knew Gesicki had a bad games just from about 8 clips.

And this is mostly why I say this game was NE’s only chance to get us this year. They were dead on, on our O scheme (surprise surprise) and we still won. There’ll be plenty for Flo to scheme against by week 17, and our offense will be more sync’d up…at home! Mac will have a rough day.

You could see it in the broadcast too, just maybe not to the same extent. I knew Gesicki had a bad games just from about 8 clips.

And this is mostly why I say this game was NE’s only chance to get us this year. They were dead on, on our O scheme (surprise surprise) and we still won. There’ll be plenty for Flo to scheme against by week 17, and our offense will be more sync’d up…at home! Mac will have a rough day.
Speaking of Gesicki he had a career game vs the Jills in Miami last year. Think he does it again.

I just watched the “All-22” tape from the Patriots game. Our OL was atrocious. Kindly was ESPECIALLY BAD. Besides that…. Our receivers got almost no separation. It was way worse than what you see on broadcast television. Even Gesicki was bad.

I would like to publicly apologize to Tua for anything negative I’ve ever said about him. Oh…One more thing….Chris Grier still sucks.
PFF grading Kindster out at 70 something.

by far the highest grade on the o line!

PFF grading Kindster out at 70 something.

by far the highest grade on the o line!
I read he had a 35.5…Where did you see a 70?? I literally just watched him get destroyed on at least 8 plays. Hunt was the only lineman that was decent.

I read he had a 35.5…Where did you see a 70?? I literally just watched him get destroyed on at least 8 plays. Hunt was the only lineman that was decent.

might have been in the 347. i'll check.

Looks like someone quoted 2020.

Looks like someone quoted 2020.

Yeah….Kindley was awful. Watch the all 22 view of the 3rd quarter screen pass to Gaskin. Kindly, Hunt and Deiter didn’t come within 5 yards of a Patriots defender to block.

Back
Top Bottom