The Irony of Fitz getting a hip injury | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Irony of Fitz getting a hip injury

Cool. So you rooted against guys who were actual Dolphins. What a hero you are.
Lol, I didn't root against him if he ever took the field for us once he was benched.

Sorry to disappoint.

But once the season was over I couldn't wait for him to be gone.

because he is a two faced disengenuous crybaby toolbag.

i am actively rooting against him (easy to do, as he is a well below average QB), but I definitely was not hoping for an injury.
Please don't be so bitter. Nobody wants to see a great guy like Fitz get hurt at the end of his career. Ryan served the Dolphins with distinction. He was an excellent transition QB.

I've seen much better threads get banished from the home forum. Mods, can we please get this despicable thread that seems to be celebrating an injury to a guy who, as recently as 9 months ago, was making one of the most memorable throws in recent Dolphins history, even while he was getting his head turned sideways? This is a sick thread and I fear karma the longer this thing stays here.

Please don't be so bitter. Nobody wants to see a great guy like Fitz get hurt at the end of his career. Ryan served the Dolphins with distinction. He was an excellent transition QB.
1) I'm not bitter

2) I'm not happy he got injured.

3) he (and chan gailey) appear to be the only people in the universe who were unaware he was a transition QB.

I've seen much better threads get banished from the home forum. Mods, can we please get this despicable thread that seems to be celebrating an injury to a guy who, as recently as 9 months ago, was making one of the most memorable throws in recent Dolphins history, even while he was getting his head turned sideways? This is a sick thread and I fear karma the longer this thing stays here.
"Celebrating an injury?"

Really hope you're not referring to me, as that would be quite an egregious, untrue, smear of a fellow board member on your part.

Im not rooting against Fitz. I hope WFT win the division.

My thread title is my point.

I really don't get why so many Dolphin fans seem to be rooting against and enjoying an injury to a guy who sold out his body for this team every time he got a chance to play.
For real. I was certainly rooting for him

I hope he heals quick and continues being nothing more than a competant back up. Showed his true colors, loser.

My issue with Fitz is that he wasnt acknowledging that he was playing badly in the game where Tua got his first game action. That, and Flores knew he wanted Tua to be ready to be good in 2021 and that was only going to happen if Tua got PT in 2020.
So, one have to wonder if Fitz was fueling dissent in the locker room.

Wow. I just saw the play where he got hurt. It was very similar to the way Tua landed and got injured.

I was noy happy with how he handled getting benched, especially after he left the team.

But I did not want to see him get hurt(i doubt any fin Fan did).

The irony of his injury being so similar to Tua's is crazy.

Are hip dislocations contagious? :bnkr:

Back
Top Bottom