The Jets fate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Jets fate

Skatt8011

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well since I dont want to start by pissing anyone off, Ill go with a topic that wont turn into an arguement about the Bills.

Are the Jets done?

Didn't they sign Jamie Martin? With how the league is he can turn out to be the next Maddox lol. I wouldn't count on the jets being out of the playoff race.

Sorry it's a Dolphins board, your thread will be move by a mod...

As far as the Jets I don't think they're done, they always seems to surprised every year. They'll get their share of victory, but I don't think it will happen against AFC east opponents.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Sorry it's a Dolphins board, your thread will be move by a mod...

Dammit.... I just cant get the hang of it!

The Jets are deader then dead. They played better then you could expect a team 99 out of 100 times in the same situation to. They lost a ton of talent. They are way over their heads with their schedule. Oh, yeah, and their flavor of the minute starting QB is out.

Vinny has shown he is terrible in the West Coast offense. Parcells in 1998 let him play to his strengths. Haslett has said he's not changing anything. Vinny is a throwback to an old school QB. He's going to have problems with the precise timing routes that Pennington excelled at. Hell, until Pennington went down, Vinny had yet to play with his starters.

Curtis Martin is recovering from an injury. He has played very little preseason. Dewayne Robertson has been a nonfactor. Chester McGlockton is fat. Josh Evans is out. Their linebackers are for the most part slow and old. Their db's sucks.

Even their special teams is a mess.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
The Jets are deader then dead. They played better then you could expect a team 99 out of 100 times in the same situation to.

WOW. You honestly don't think last years Jet team had enough talent to win 9 games? What about the 10 the year before or the 9 before that? Were those all massive overacheivements??

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

WOW. You honestly don't think last years Jet team had enough talent to win 9 games? What about the 10 the year before or the 9 before that? Were those all massive overacheivements??

You can never really count out the Jets, but man are they in awful shape...It's gonna take a lot more than a couple comebacks and calls to get you guys to 9 wins...look on the bright side, you'll get a great draft position again

I still have faith for this year Circling, but that is why I am a diehard. My post was to idiot Disgustipate's post saying that the Jets played better than 99/100 teams at their talent level.

Back
Top Bottom