The Jets game in my opinion may come down to coaching.

snake eyes

Scout Team
Reaction score
Am I crazy but does it seem that both teams are pretty evenly matched talent wise. I am interested to see how our coaching staff does against the jets staff. I have to say I feel pretty good at this point. I would much rather have Philbin instead of Sparano. If we can get in Sanchez's face we can win this thing.

phins2k3

Scout Team
Reaction score
We don't turn the ball over we will win this game plain and simple

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I don't think Philbins game time coaching will be a big factor. It will be preparation. Our secondary and pass rush ability to win their one on one match ups is the key.Their Oline is terrible. We need to get Sanchees Dirty, and crying the word "momma" from under the pile.
We have to keep them contained, and limit their scoring. Sancheez must be harassed and Tebow must be played as a running back.

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Game plan and getting pressue on Sanchez. He will have to have a big game for the Jets to beat the Dolphins.

Vaark

Nihil taurus crappus
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
....but but but but we're facing an "elite" team that won 4 postseason games on the road. Surely Philbin will be outmaxed by The buffonish, foot-worshipping bi-curious perv, right?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Am I crazy but does it seem that both teams are pretty evenly matched talent wise. I am interested to see how our coaching staff does against the jets staff. I have to say I feel pretty good at this point. I would much rather have Philbin instead of Sparano. If we can get in Sanchez's face we can win this thing.

I think you mean Philbin instead of Ryan...and Sherman instead of Sparano

pags77

Scout Team
Reaction score
We run the ball better and stop the run better, so if Tannehill does't get picked we win.

Top Bottom